User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We recently received a new Burt's Bee lip balm set. (I also had a starter kit from last year that was still good - still had a some lip balm left!!).

At first when I opened the new lip balm, it was smooth and normal. But the next day, I noticed that the texture and feel of it is different...it seems like it's more watery... After a week, the scent is dying - it's not fresh and 'buttery' anymore.

I compared the new one and the old one - they are visually different. The old lip balm is still going strong with scent and texture. The new one definitely lowered the quality - gotta question if it's still 'organic'!?

We are disappointed. I guess it's common practice...When companies are expanding they always change their product formula - to produce faster, cheaper, and in higher amounts. Sellouts!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Loving my kids while saving money at the same time!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thats odd. I'll keep an eye out next time I go to buy a lip balm from Burt's Bees (I have about a dozen going already around the house -- lol).

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Maybe it is defective? I just compared my new one with my mom's old one and they're the same. (Her's is from July if that helps)

Thread Information