User Tag List

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Expired
    Hiya, you've helped me before so I'm putting this one out there. I have an HP colour printer and am looking for cheap option on toners since the HP ones are great but totally expensive.

any ideas of best deals out there? Best if the store/company that sells them is close to brampton but I can do toronto or other gta as well.

thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Suprisingly enough Staples has a good selection of the No Name versions, and I've found one for just about any color printer I had.

And we are talking about a savings of like %50
    Not familiar with Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a search engine powered by google.com and ask.com but it rewards you for searching! Use it just like you would any other search engine and you will receive occasional Swagbucks for searching. You can redeem Swagbucks for giftcards, prizes and even cash! It takes 45 Swagbucks to get a $5 Amazon e-certificate. register (for FREE) and get 3 Swagbucks for registering.

Join Today

Just Got a cool T-Shirt in 10 Days .. Wow this is too good to be true.

I just got 15 Lockerz Invitations left. Send me a PM today and I will get you hooked up.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

thanks, i'll search for those no name ones

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The people on another "Forum" says that this site pretty cheap;

http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by howwon View Post
    The people on another "Forum" says that this site pretty cheap;

http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/
    Thank you! This is so perfect! I just went on the site and the pricing is fantastic, and free shipping is a bonus! I notice there's an Easter discount too, thanks so much for the referral to this company. i'll put in my order tonight!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I have used these guys twice with no problems whatsoever. I get B&W cartriges for my Canon for under 2.00! Staples is 7-9. Operates out of Vancouver. Free shipping on orders over 60.00, 1/2 price shipping on orders over 30.00.

http://www.inkanada.net/

Tip: One thing to always check however when buying any replacement ink is the number of ml in the cartridge. Sometimes the refills may be 2-3ml less then the originals/other options, which can add up to 20-25% of the total volume. Just something I have found you need to be aware of.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I have a HP printer too (only paid like $20) but use B&W cartridge now to save money & have had no trouble using the printable coupons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I buy from Precision Toner in Toronto

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kustomclipper View Post
    I have used these guys twice with no problems whatsoever. I get B&W cartriges for my Canon for under 2.00! Staples is 7-9. Operates out of Vancouver. Free shipping on orders over 60.00, 1/2 price shipping on orders over 30.00.

http://www.inkanada.net/

Tip: One thing to always check however when buying any replacement ink is the number of ml in the cartridge. Sometimes the refills may be 2-3ml less then the originals/other options, which can add up to 20-25% of the total volume. Just something I have found you need to be aware of.

thanks, I'll certainly check that one out too!

eBay Merchant
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I buy mine on eBay. I have a regular seller that gives me discounts because I'm a regular customer and their products aren't bad either.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    I have a HP printer too (only paid like $20) but use B&W cartridge now to save money & have had no trouble using the printable coupons!
    I bought one of those HP All-in-one printers (printer/scan/copy) from The Source a few years back, for $29.99. It came with a package of white paper and a USB cable. That was a super hot price and I was even surprised that I was able to get one. But, man, the cost of the replacement cartridges was more than the printer.

I bought one of those refill kits on evilBay, but the refill procedure was a bit tricky, the first time out.

Fast foward to taday, I now use a HP P1005 Laserjet, that I picked up at Wal-Mart for $58.xx. The cost per sheet is a lot lower and I like the print quality better. I plan on buying from http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/ when it is time to replace the toner.

I swap out printers, when I have to scan something for posting.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why not just get the cartridge refilled? It is cheaper than buying new.

Thread Information