User Tag List

Page 217 of 439 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 6574
Like Tree4578Likes

Thread: Pampers GTG - Current Codes & Discussion

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BareBottoms View Post
    I love this thread..I don't subscribe to it, I just check it on a regular basis for codes, advice, ideas...
    You can manage your preferences so that you don't get emails all the time...

I thought as parents, this was a place for sharing and support? Helping each other get the most of the gifts to grow program?

Those unhappy with constant notices can unsubscribe and just bookmark the thread and check in on the OP for new codes as often as they like.

Banned
    Trading Score
    8 (72%)

Yeah ok Amber i get that but why create a thread called Pamper codes if it talks about more then that then label it as more .. Like Pampers GTG - Current Codes! *Main Thread*& diaper deals etc.. like or just make a different thread for both.. I am sure many do not want to search through pages and pages of posts to find 1 code in a pile of 100 messages .. **needle in a hay stack of info that should not be in the thread** all i am saying!

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Djstar8 View Post
    Yeah ok Amber i get that but why create a thread called Pamper codes if it talks about more then that then label it as more .. Like Pampers GTG - Current Codes! *Main Thread*& diaper deals etc.. like or just make a different thread for both.. I am sure many do not want to search through pages and pages of posts to find 1 code in a pile of 100 messages .. **needle in a hay stack of info that should not be in the thread** all i am saying!
    I guess if the thread clearly said "Current Codes ONLY" in the title than this all could be a valid argument. But the title only highlights that this is the main thread for pampers GTG, with current codes. The easiest resolution would be to set your settings to whatever suits your needs based on this fact.

I for one tend to like the discussions about rewards, and values etc- it helps me make a better decision based on what other opinions are! A very helpful part of this thread (if you ask me) is the fact that we have become a little 'community' that helps each other out on here!

That being said, and that a Mod has also had input on the situation me thinks its time to move on!

Banned
    Trading Score
    8 (72%)

the title says codes right? so is taking about the price of diapers talking about Codes?... just saying

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbobloblaw View Post
    That being said, and that a Mod has also had input on the situation me thinks its time to move on!
    I agree.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Djstar - There is no "needle in a haystack" to look through. Go to the very first post in this thread, it is updated regularly with the newest codes. You are the first person in 3000+ posts in here to complain about this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Djstar - There is no "needle in a haystack" to look through. Go to the very first post in this thread, it is updated regularly with the newest codes. You are the first person in 3000+ posts in here to complain about this.
    I approve !

Custom User Title
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you never need to read more than the last 2 pages to see any new codes if you check the thread weekly..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh my goodness. If you don't like it then leave. Everybody here is happy with the forum, if they weren't - they would leave as well.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hmm there are plenty of other websites where you can get these promo codes, they're all over the internet. If you don't like this Pampers thread, community and everything else in this specific thread, well I'm sure you can get these codes from somewhere else without wasting your expensive time.
    If this thread is strictly for codes and NOTHING else, why are you complaining here?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

MsRasputin - well said....I have been just observing for many months and it seems like the majority get out of this thread what they want and need. As an observer - I have found much value in this forum, with all of the comments. I never have an issue finding codes....If you don't like it - get over yourself and find another forum.

teagys
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

I also like the fact that members comment on things other than codes, it is almost always pertaining to babies or diapers and that is the reason we are all here! not to mention, it is always friendly. if a member wants to let everyone know that *said store* has diapers on sale for cheap, we can all benefit from that. I certainly do. I love this thread just the way it is, a few new codes would be nice but i will have to discuss that with pampers themselves. not only the mods, but the members who frequent this page make it worth checking every few days. for that i say thank you!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

the title says codes right? so is taking about the price of diapers talking about Codes?... just saying
    Also you like the talk about deals then have another thread for it that all i am saying.. best of both worlds
    well you 2 must have nothing better to do then sit behind a screen and scroll through posts .. in which a thread does not clearly that.. that is the purpose for it.. it says CODEs it ho should be codes and nothing more .. then change the title of the feed
    pretty sure a few others above mentioned this exact same thing or .. do i need new glasses?
    i do check weekly but time is money and for a thread that says Codes it should be for codes all i am saying
    You are on a very thin line on Sc. Please stop being rude.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    aargh.....I having been saving up for the Little Tikes Shopping Cart (I am only 433 pts away) and they don't seem to have to available anymore! Now I don't know what to save up for, I really wanted that shopping cart for my DD.
    I saw one in the Sears catalogue that was uber cute! You know the carts at CT that have the car on the front for the kids, well this was a little tikes shopping cart with a mini cozy coupe on the front for the dolls!!!

Last edited by Insane; Thu, Aug 25th, 2011 at 01:49 AM.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

My kids would have loved this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Thread Information