User Tag List

Page 228 of 439 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 6574
Like Tree4578Likes

Thread: Pampers GTG - Current Codes & Discussion

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeganMidd View Post
    Hi, if anyone has Pampers GTG or Huggies Enjoy the Ride codes they don't want I could definetly use them! Oh and why do I keep buying Pampers wipes tubs without any codes? Every time I've bought one now it doesnt have a code. What's going on with that?
    They should be itched (not a sticker) on the bottom of the cover.

Some of them did go out without codes, especially the sensitive wipes. Just call the pampers and they will reimburse you for the points.

Hope you get your points.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinkb View Post
    I just tried the Baby Dry on my daughter and I highly recommend the Snugglers. She wore them all in Newborn and they fit really well. I also like the way they feel inside - there is definately a difference. She complained more in the baby dry as soon as she became wet I found. It was like the worst thing to her, besides her usually soft whine of "mom, my bum is wet."
    Thank you, I will certainly keep that in mind.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have 5 pampers codes that I will not use as they were purchased as gifts and we buy Huggies, if anyone wants to trade PM me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

dancejen said this in the Huggies thread. I am interested in trading for codes, but please try to be consistent in what you say. Thanks.

"I entered all my Huggies codes last night after reviewing this thread and won 2 Huggies bodysuits! I found 5 pampers gift to grow codes which I will not use and would trade them with someone for Huggies rewards codes. PM me if interested."
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Clarification: I have 7 pampers codes that I am looking to trade for Huggies codes.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope I am posting this in the right place!! I have two $5 checks from similac id like to trade for Pampers or Huggies codes
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/30s9c3

Super easy to earn free cash with just one click of a button.This invite is worth 25 Superpoints! Get free stuff with points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I received my Chuck & friends car set today with a 12pk of Pampers Thick Wipes. Perfect for my purse. A nice bonus!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have a tub of pampers sensitive thick wipes, no code found on it anywhere...so I called & their customer service is remarkable! Very friendly lady added points to my account and helped me update my address. I am impressed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

I will trade generously for pampers and huggies codes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also had a box of thick wipes that didn't have codes, emailed pampers and the company credited me my point, which I thought was only going to 35 points, but was given 70 points....I will not complain!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering, I just got the thick wipes as a gift, and I didn't find any code, I thought these ones didn't have a code, but now i'll e-mail the company

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Has anybody had any issues with cruisers tabs ripping? I bought a big box of the new 3 way fit cruisers and the side tabs seem to be ripping off like nothing. I've saved one of them and am thinking of sending it in. Just wondering if it was a bad batch or what?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aLixx* View Post
    Has anybody had any issues with cruisers tabs ripping? I bought a big box of the new 3 way fit cruisers and the side tabs seem to be ripping off like nothing. I've saved one of them and am thinking of sending it in. Just wondering if it was a bad batch or what?

I have had problems like this once a while ago. Email the company. They will want the info on bath & lot number (on the box & bag) of diapers and then send you coupons. They are very god about stuff like that.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

are there any new bonus codes
    There is no deity except God

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

is there a way to manually enter the codes using my computer as oppose to my phone? There is a charge for every text/code you send into Pampers GTG...is there a way to avoid these fees?

Thread Information