User Tag List

Page 231 of 439 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 6574
Like Tree4578Likes

Thread: Pampers GTG - Current Codes & Discussion

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

thanks for the code! been waiting for a new one

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Finally a new code, thank you!
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Is it a new product Amberlab?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherbear609 View Post
    Amberlab, check there websites ... they will give you a break down of how many points you get on a product!
    Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    I think it's Jay's Mom... knows how many points your code is worth just by the first few digits of a Pampers code. For example: PCGKK is a box of Size 6 Cruisers, 48 count (I think it's 48...!)

Edited to say: Now I'm not sure... I was checking my Points History, and I'm beginning to wonder if I dreamt all this!
    It's not that I don't know how many points are in an item. It's that I tend to throw them on my dresser in a pile, then how do I know what's a wipes code and what code was found on a box of Pampers?

Hogama was kind of on track to what I'm thinking...how do you know what a code is worth before you enter it (especially if you're like me, throwing codes in a big messy pile).

It would be nice to figure out, if anyone knows!

BTW, thanks for today's code!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Whenever I buy Huggies or Pampers, regardless of when I intend on using the product I open it and take the code out. I then re-stick (or tape) the code in a special book where I keep all my codes, and write above it what it came from. That way when they have special promo's like bonus points on wipes, or two Snug and Dry codes and you get a onsie, I know which ones I can enter.

After I enter it, I then use a marker to cross it off so that I know I've used it. As long as you enter the code before the expiry date - which is most often Dec 31 for the given year - it remains valid. Doing it this way, I ensure that I get the most bonus points, or free products, and then at the end of the year when it doesn't look like there are any more promo's coming, I enter the remaining codes.

I've noticed that around September is when the codes for the following years expiry start coming out. So I typically still have a bunch of codes at the end of the year that I don't have to enter because they expire Dec 2012.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Evie84 View Post
    Whenever I buy Huggies or Pampers, regardless of when I intend on using the product I open it and take the code out. I then re-stick (or tape) the code in a special book where I keep all my codes, and write above it what it came from. That way when they have special promo's like bonus points on wipes, or two Snug and Dry codes and you get a onsie, I know which ones I can enter.

After I enter it, I then use a marker to cross it off so that I know I've used it. As long as you enter the code before the expiry date - which is most often Dec 31 for the given year - it remains valid. Doing it this way, I ensure that I get the most bonus points, or free products, and then at the end of the year when it doesn't look like there are any more promo's coming, I enter the remaining codes.

I've noticed that around September is when the codes for the following years expiry start coming out. So I typically still have a bunch of codes at the end of the year that I don't have to enter because they expire Dec 2012.
    Great idea! And a smart way to go about it...like hanging onto coupons until you find a sale. Thanks for sharing!

Mochi
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    New code FAC1011PR46DYHD. Happy Halloween!!!
    thanks for the code. if anyone does not use their codes i'd be happy to have them. im close to getting something for my little girl. ty
    ~~Mochi monster, coupon stealer since June 2011~~

Join Swagbucks, or add me MeganMidd. Collect points to get cool stuff or money!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MeganMidd

Mochi
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

i'm 1000 points away from the step 2 basic rythms piano!!

Mochi
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Evie84 View Post

good idea!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

My Cozy Coupe arrived Friday! Took less than 3 weeks. DD will love it at Christmas

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

im going to the US soon for a shopping trip, if i buy pampers down there, am i able to use the points from those pkgs on my account or is it something completely different?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Pampers codes work both in canada and the us.

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabeths22 View Post
    New code FAC1011PR46DYHD. Happy Halloween!!!
    Thank you so much!

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

with the codes, when we buy the pampers or wipes, we take them right out of the big box (we buy the super-size of everything) When a pack of diapers gets opened, the points get entered and when we are done the pack of wipes those codes get entered. Cause its me doing the majority of the entering, I KNOW nothing is getting missed

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    It's not that I don't know how many points are in an item. It's that I tend to throw them on my dresser in a pile, then how do I know what's a wipes code and what code was found on a box of Pampers?

Hogama was kind of on track to what I'm thinking...how do you know what a code is worth before you enter it (especially if you're like me, throwing codes in a big messy pile).

It would be nice to figure out, if anyone knows!

BTW, thanks for today's code!

Amber.... I just entered 2x 42 codes OR 84 points (Cruisers, Size 6, 80 count)
    the codes both started with 4XY7G
    Hopefully this helps you out a bit.....

Thread Information