User Tag List

bcteagirl
    Expired
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

IreneWpg
    I have a question that applies to this and a few other contests, maybe someone knows the answer.

In the rules it says the prize is non-transferrable. I live in an apartment and there is no way to have a central vac (in this case). If I entered (and won) I would like to GIVE it to someone who could use it (like my mom). Would I be ineligible because I, personally, would not be using the prize?

Does anyone know?

bcteagirl
    So long as you were the one claiming the prize (it was delivered to your apt) they can't control who they give it to... they may or may not cover installation at your mothers place.

IreneWpg
    Thanks BCT. I was reading the rules and it sounded like unless I accept the vacuum and have it installed it would be given to someone else. (Not like I would win anyway, but if that were the case, I would win for sure.)

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Entries may be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant without assistance of any kind including mechanical, form filling or other software or robotic assistance.

...in other words - stay away from your Google autofill.

remarker
    Thanks.
    I'm not sure if installation is included in the prize package,
    didn't read any details that mention installation.
    In that case there would be no problem receiving the prize and then giving it away.

Prue
    Thanks and I agree, I think as long as you accept the delivery of the prize you are free to give it to anyone you'd like

cndlady
    thank you

Pretty.In.Punk
    Thanks!

lmdv1978
    Great prize - thanks!

bcteagirl
    You are all very welcome and good luck!

Thread Information