User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So, I'm a huuuuuge lush fan, and a huuuuuuge fan of snow fairy, hence my reasoning for posting this. I'll be making two trips down to a lush store, and one will be in September- does anyone know if their christmas products are typically out by then? I've only recently got back into lush, but oh how I miss snow fairy!
    This thread is currently associated with: Lush

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think if you don't want to wait till September you can order it on line. I think that's what I saw yesterday browsing. I have never went into the Lush store at the mall due to the over powering smell that hits you before you turn the corner. I would be interested in the snow fairy products though cause they are right up my alley.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Snow fairy is sooooo yummy! I have no CC's so ordering online isn't an option- paypal is all glitchy on me.

Snow fairy is super, super sweet- The Godmother soap has the EXACT same smell! I'll be buying a huge block of it to tide me over til Christmas!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its a cotton candy scent right? Or is it bubble gum? I read it yesterday just cant remember. Either way...love that!
    The Godmother soap..is that also part of Lush?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am actually using a huge bottle right now I got from christmas. I still have 4-5 smaller bottles of snow fairy from christmas. Love it as well
    I usually go to lush after the boxing day sale so I can stock up on all the products to last me one entire year. LOL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

yep, it is! It's an all year product- it sort of smells like raspberries! It'll fill the whole house when you use it! I used to use it for my sheets, but now we have a HE washer so no can do.

Snow Fairy is either a love it or hate it scent- there really is no in between for it! I'm a fanatic!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm gonna have to give it a try and smart idea going on Boxing Day. I may have to do that as well.

Thread Information