User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momofkali View Post
    Nice!

The pack I got like that the coupon was expired
    You might want to try e-mailing Bic and informing them that you JUST bought the product and inside was an expired coupon...

Maybe they will be nice enough to send you a replacement one.

Just a thought

Join me at
    Swagbucks, earn free
    Amazon gift cards and never pay for DVDs or books again!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I found them at my shoppers for $3.75 and used the $4 off coupon

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

My Zellers is $5.99 SDM didn't have it on sale either.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My zellers had cartridges and starter kits marked at $5.99 but they scanned at $4.49. I tried to buy 2 starter kits with my $4 coupon but I was told that it was not a starter kit...I looked over the package and couldn't find anywhere that actually said starter kit. Cashier also said it was not the item that was pictured on the coupon...which it wasn't. I had no way to prove it was starter kit so I didn't buy them.
    I could have sworn it said starter somewhere but it didn't. I had purchased one last week for 5.99 -$4 and found the receipt for it...receipt says "bic soleil start"...I wonder if she saw that when she voided and reentered my order?
    I plan to go back tomorrow and use my 2 coupons, I hope that is enough to prove that it is a "bic soleil starter kit".
    I love the savings coupons bring BUT today I felt like the cashier thought I was trying to "scam" her by intentionally using a coupon on the wrong product. I shop at this zellers a lot and hate to think that she is going to think I'm a "scammer" everytime she sees me

Here is a pic I found on SC of the kit I tried to buy. It only came with one

extra cartridge.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nofrills has just the refill blades for $4.99
    Last edited by sampler; Tue, Apr 20th, 2010 at 10:45 PM.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eddytoronto View Post
    My zellers had cartridges and starter kits marked at $5.99 but they scanned at $4.49. I tried to buy 2 starter kits with my $4 coupon but I was told that it was not a starter kit...I looked over the package and couldn't find anywhere that actually said starter kit. Cashier also said it was not the item that was pictured on the coupon...which it wasn't. I had no way to prove it was starter kit so I didn't buy them.
    I could have sworn it said starter somewhere but it didn't. I had purchased one last week for 5.99 -$4 and found the receipt for it...receipt says "bic soleil start"...I wonder if she saw that when she voided and reentered my order?
    I plan to go back tomorrow and use my 2 coupons, I hope that is enough to prove that it is a "bic soleil starter kit".
    I love the savings coupons bring BUT today I felt like the cashier thought I was trying to "scam" her by intentionally using a coupon on the wrong product. I shop at this zellers a lot and hate to think that she is going to think I'm a "scammer" everytime she sees me

extra cartridge.
    Found one kit that looked just like that at my WM tonight and ran into the same problems. Apparently it wasn't a starter kit... my blood was starting to boil so before a few choice words came out the wrong way, I told her to forget it.

Add me on twitter and I'll add you back! Just mention you are from SC!

@hoppmichelle

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Found one kit that looked just like that at my WM tonight and ran into the same problems. Apparently it wasn't a starter kit... my blood was starting to boil so before a few choice words came out the wrong way, I told her to forget it.

Try back tmr!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maidennomore View Post
    You might want to try e-mailing Bic and informing them that you JUST bought the product and inside was an expired coupon...

Maybe they will be nice enough to send you a replacement one.

Just a thought
    Thanks I may just do that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eddytoronto View Post

extra cartridge.
    You should have been able to buy it. It is a starter kit. There are only 2 products, starter kits that come with the stick holder that the blade goes on or refills which are just packs of blades.

And it does not specify that is has to be the shimmer soliel, only soliel.
    Keep it carbed......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

wow i should go look I know I got one a few weeks ago for 0.97 after my $4.00 coupon and it was the one with the bonus 4 cartridge with it. and it also had two coupons in it for $4.00 off but one was expired.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I went back to Zellers and purchased the 2 "starter kits". I dealt with the same cashier and asked her to scan the item...she did and the screen said "bic soleil starte". She said that doesn't say starter kit and I asked her what she thought it meant and she replied she didn't know but it didn't say starter kit. She ended up asking another cashier who took a quick look and said it was fine. She was not convinced but I'm glad I got my razors.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just bought my bonus cartridges today at loblaws for 4.94 then minus 4.00 .

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm sure I have this coupon among my stash. Would someone be so kind as to tell me where it was from please? TIA!

Coupon Collector
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

It was from a smart source or redplum flyer.
    Attached to a $1.00 off coupon.
    Found the refills at RCSS for $4.67 ($4 something.... sorry don't have the receipt in front of me) yesterday.

No coupon in the refills only
    Last edited by DGirl; Fri, Apr 23rd, 2010 at 04:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information