User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good advise is right...I have tossed out pills that came in suspect ;packaging before and it never dawned on me to tell any one else THANX.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the advice!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The funk pills did not make people sick, it got them high, there is big difference. they were made to get you high and the website even has warnings all over it about how it was synthetic drugs. So people got exactly what they ordered. people that got "sick" just weren't expecting it to get them high. those people did not do their research. Posted all over the thread to order the funk pills were warnings by other users too telling them that they were recreational drugs too! Those users were irresponsible!

In regards to being careful about drugs you order online, it is true, always be careful! I have ordered things that claim to be diet pills or vitamins but once they came looked iffy and tossed them in the trash. always do your research when you order pills and don't take it if it comes and looks bad. its your responsibility to keep yourself safe.

bcteagirl
    Although I also beleive in personal responsiblity it was good to let others know that funk pills were indeed making people *sick*. Posting warnings does not allow you to make others sick, no more than me posting- look at me and I will kick you- on my shirt and then kicking people who look at me.

There will be some people who were surprised at the pill. There will be others who were made sick by it. Perhaps they should not have taken it in the first place, but that doesn't mean that we should not try to warn them. Often these places (eg. diet pills etc) prey on the desperate or somewhat less than educated, or teens who don't have all their decision making capabilities yet. The 'there were warnings posted to to h*ll with them' attitude I find rather chilling.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh I am not saying that we should not try to warn them but I also think people have to be personaly responcible about what they order online or anywere for that matter.
    -^_^-

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

free pills are never a good thing.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wendigirl, the funk pills are "all natural" knockoffs of some types of street drugs. this sounds pretty scary, but the ingredients are clearly listed for you when you get them. the reason for the pills is for a "clean" boost of energy. may make some people sick because their body is not used to this extra energy and it can be dangerous for some people. use with extreme caution! i tried one of the funk pills and i ended up cleaning the WHOLE house!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good info WandaJean...

I'm just curious, if those Funk pills are getting people high or sick, how are the borders even letting them across...I thought that Canada had stricter regulations than that... Hmmm...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good advise i didn't order any and would never take anything like that including those funk pills.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I'm not one to say if you should take pills that you get off the internet...that is the individuals choice but when I see a pill in a little plastic wrap sealed with scotch tape...I ain't taking it.
    I posted this only to give my opinion on how I feel about this "type of freebie"
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol at the tape! for sure that is scary

The funk pills made it over the border becuase they do not contain any illegal ingredients. they come with a customs declaration form about this ingredients too.
    -^_^-

eqsania
    I also got the one you are talking about and mine was pretty much a bunch of powder, it disintegrated in the mail.

I actually took one of those funk pills in one of my busy days at E3, it gave me an energy boost when I needed it, especially cause I started the day with headaches, nausea and low blood sugar and that day was packed with meetings until 7pm... so I figured why not.

Only took the one though, hehe, it made me a bit shaky, as if I had just drank 10 cups of coffee!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks all for the advice! I don't to order anything pills. I don't trust anything that comes in the mail. I'm just too chicken!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

omg, thank you, first freebie heading to the garbage, thanx, very observant of you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information