User Tag List

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Does anyone know in the lb area where I can find the 4 rolls of majesta toilet paper? Tbs used to carry them but no longer do, they chaged to fiesta or something. I have tried Canadian tire, shopper, home depot, giant tiger, zellers. I found like 50 majesta coupons which I totally forgot about and need to use them. Thanks for any replies.
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Giant Tiger, Home Depot, The Bargain Shop, Zellers
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow, when did TBS switch? I've only seen the big packs elsewhere...no 4 pks. If you find out, please post ok.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

shoot, I could have had free toilet paper for life lol. I have like 50 of them I didn't count but a guess. Thanks for replying, will let ya know if I find any.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

|Walmart in Medicine hat has them....

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

shoot, mine don't, not the 4 rolls. Wouldn't make sense to spend 3 hours on the road for savings Thank you though

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Good luck My best luck with the majesta coupons is when GT has the big packs on for 2.49 - coupon. I wish you had posted sooner - I stockpiled Charmin before dec 31,and had a bunch of stacks I didn't need which brought the 12 double rolls below $2 a pack.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

ahhhh crap lol, I'm down to 7 rolls and knowing I have all these coupons sitting here is killing me lol

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by recessionisnotfun View Post
    ahhhh crap lol, I'm down to 7 rolls and knowing I have all these coupons sitting here is killing me lol
    Well, it might not be as soft, but perhaps you could use the coupons in another way if we can't purchase majesta here!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by recessionisnotfun View Post
    shoot, mine don't, not the 4 rolls. Wouldn't make sense to spend 3 hours on the road for savings Thank you though

mail them to me..lol

Thread Information