User Tag List

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

Expired
    Went to baby gap today to use my last Wednesday 40% off any reg. priced item and there was a red sign saying Take an additional 40% off all sale items - this is applicable for baby gap, gap kids and regular gap.

In addition they have new 40% off wednesday cards. The store by me had them on the counter and was telling people to take a bunch!

I got a hat for 2.00, onesie for 4.00, fleece sleep set for 4.18....DH usually thinks i spend a ton on gifts for people but then he realizes i go to the sales
    This thread is currently associated with: Gap

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Thanks! I'll have to stop by.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Yessss! Info is greatly appreciated! I was bummed that I couldn't make it to my Gap to use my last 40% off Wednesday cards, but I'm excited they have new ones now! Just hope to get one (the store by me usually gives them out with purchase). Hopefully I can find some sale items with the additional 40% off too!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I've never heard of a 40% off Wednesday card, but I may just have to make a trip in to the city to see what's shakin' at the Gap! I'd sure love to score some of their cute baby clothes at that price.

Thanks!

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

40% off wednesday card (generally given when you make a purchase) has 4 cards one for each wednesday of the coming month and you can save 40% off any regular priced item. Yesterday when i shopped they even asked if i wanted to go back and look around with my used coupon! I guess they are promoting it like crazy!

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I have to run to that side of town today... I'll for sure stopping in to see if it's on at ours. I only shop there on these extra 40% off days and always get amazing deals for the kids. Was there a few days ago and found somethings I liked but was waiting now I can go get them.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

it must have been one day only the sign was there when I got there so I wait till it opened then they changed it to something else. I was pretty upset I missed it.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

ya i stopped at a store by my work on lunch and was told it was Yesterdya only (hopefully same for next wed) - too bad because this store had a lot of great items on sale too!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Went to my Gap today and they didn't have the extra 40% off sale merchandise deal going on, but they did have a 30% off shorts deal. I didn't have time to make a purchase, but I did see that they were giving out the 40% off Wednesdays cards for May.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Update on the shorts deal: I got an email from Gap this morning and for a limited time it's 30% off regular priced men's and women's shorts, and in the U.S., for a limited time, kid and baby shorts are buy 1, get 1 for $10. BUT, I find if there's an U.S.-only deal going on, USUALLY there's a similar deal going on here that's slightly more expensive. This happened a few weeks ago with their polos.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Don't forget - all students and teachers get 15% off EVERYTHING/ANYTHING when they show their students/teacher card at Gap, Club Monaco, and Banana Republic. This is a new thing they are doing.... indefinitely?

Also, from April 22-25, bring in your own recyclable bag and print this coupon (or they have some at the info centre desk) to get 25% off regular priced items.
    http://www.torontoeatoncentre.com/EN...s/Default.aspx
    Last edited by grumpy; Fri, Apr 23rd, 2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: added Toronto Eaton Centre deal

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I heard it was a one day only sale, and only at select stores. Too bad because I was considering going to the mall on Wednesday! Oh well, I went today and got some good deals elsewhere. You know, one of those stores that doesn't just have one day sales.

Thread Information