User Tag List

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Over the past few days I've done really well at Shoppers on both the east and west side.

My general thoughts for Shoppers is to watch their grocery items. They seem to have some fantastic markdowns on products they are clearing off the shelves. This might not be news to some of you, but a regular walk through of the store has really helped me find some deals.

East had some good grocery clearance. The Kellogs Blueberry cereal was marked down to 1.99. I had two $2.00 coupons from save so I snatched them up for free. They also had some Ocean Spray real juice on for sale for 1.99. I used a $1 off coupon for that one.

West had one really great markdown for our family. Bicks Hot Peppers were marked down to 1.49. I used 3 .75 coupons and spent less on three than I would normally spend on one!

Happy coupon shopping!
    This thread is currently associated with: Ocean Spray, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Thanks!!! If I am able to get out with the kiddies tomorrow I may go take a look to see what they have

Did you get any of the baby wipes from Sobeys this week? I pm'd to Zellers b/c I have the SPC card and ended up buying 13 containers, lol....but for less than a $1 each it's worth it to stock up!!

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

Do try and get out, if for nothing but the sanity of a little shopping in the midst of the day . Plus you've got those gorgeous babies to show off. We will be out and about getting some last minute things before the sales run out too.

13! AWESOME. I did get the wipes! I got 6 tubs at Sobeys and may go back tomorrow to wipe out the rest of my coupons . I don't have an SPC card YET I'm working on that for next year. It's a great deal at $1 - even better deal with the discount. Gotta love a sale+coupon+PM+SPC!! That's amazing!

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

The SPC card is great!!! Well worth the cost of the subscription to the magazine plus at times there are some good coupons in the magazine, lol....

I normally wait and go out when the little ones are in bed since it's easier but sometimes during the day it's just really nice to get out of the house I don't know how you do it with so many kids!!! I find two are a handful but once we get into a routine I'm sure it'll be better. I may try and get back into the SS to see if there are anymore deals or maybe even the one over north to see if they have anything. I'd love to get more deals on diapers in the larger sizes but I haven't found anything yet.

Oh Zellers over West has a few clearance racks of men's & women's clothes for $3 I found a pair of yoga/jogging pants for myself plus a pair of shorts for hubby!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up about the Special K! I am going to go check for it this afternoon.

Thread Information