User Tag List

Page 47 of 171 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Like Tree778Likes

Thread: *OFFICIAL* Canadian Printable Coupons

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfirth View Post
    I found a Hellman's recipe book with a .50 off coupon in Metro, near the mayo.
    This is at Food Basics right now too

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by TINMACK View Post
    If anything should be banned/removed it's the SPAM tags/links that people post on their signature lines about swagbucks and the rest of that ilk.
    those are actually allowed on here, and they are not considered spam

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TINMACK View Post
    Why can't a PDF of a coupon be posted in the printables section and letting someone decide for themselves rather than bowing to the whining of a few?

If anything should be banned/removed it's the SPAM tags/links that people post on their signature lines about swagbucks and the rest of that ilk.

Why not insitute a policy against links in signature lines on posts while you're at it?

Then again, the posters whining the most about multiple printed coupons are the biggest offenders of having SPAM links on their signature line...
    Yeah I agree. Also I didn't think that having the PDF up was a huge deal because I did put in the PDF printable section "I HIGHLY DISCOURAGE anybody going overboard by printing off a gazillion copies just because certain products become practically free with printable coupons. Please only use the printable coupons to purchase what you can use and allow others to benefit from the same deals. The last thing we want is to have these great coupons pulled by manufacturers due to excessive abuse with printable coupons. You may think this doesn't impact you as long as you can get away with it this time. In the long run, everyone (including you) lose if the manufacturers decide not to make the same or other similar offers available again. There's really no need to hoard as promotional offers are available quite frequently these days (unless there's an issue with abuse which kills the deal)." Oh well. Apparently people were complaining about it, so I removed all the right@home PDFs.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

too bad i didn't have the chance to see them
    no worry, i understand the reasons why they were removed

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If people paid attention the the notice in the printables, it wouldn't be such a big deal I think, but with the overage on ziplocs this week, people are going a little crazy on them and RightatHome will definitely be getting more coupons back than printed from their site and wonder what is up
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Some people could have photocopied them or at 10 email address.

Kaz
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was very kind to have them up here for those of us to print off 1 or 2 and is appreciated but very unfortunate that they are being abused for short term gain cause it will cause long term pain.

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

This is only my opinion and I'm sure it means jack.

I think taking Ziploc away cause it was free this week is silly. ( yes i know they may stop and all the stuff you said)....BUT..... Who's too say Polysporin or something else on the list will be onsale next week and same thing is going to happen, we all are going to print it off and people are going to get pissy. If your going to remove ONE remove them all.

IT'S HARD TO PLEASE EVERYONE
    Last edited by blondcouponlady; Sun, May 8th, 2011 at 04:54 PM.
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/upcsavings/

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blondcouponlady View Post
    This is only my opinion and I'm sure it means jack.

I think taking Ziploc away cause it was free this week is silly. ( yes i know they may stop and all the stuff you said)....BUT..... Who's too say Polysporin or something else on the list will be onsale next week and same thing is going to happen, we all are going to print it off and people are going to get pissy. If your going to remove ONE remove them all.

IT'S HARD TO PLEASE EVERYONE
    Yes it is hard to please everyone and I agree with you.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I have to agree that removing them is not really the answer. People would have found a way to get multiple copies of them regardless of if they are posted here as a PDF or not. For the majority of us, its very nice to have them all posted here together where its easy to print them from then having to jump to 50 different sites. There is also a problem with people registering multiple times for the save.ca/websaver.ca sites as well but the list of those coupons is still active, with the new ones being posted as soon as they come available.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I run a MAC and forever have issues with printing from the right@home site. I LOVED that the coupons were here and in easy access without issue with printing. Whats the big deal? Those that would go overboard would find ways around the hoarding and clearing of the shelves anyways :/ I was just looking for a few. I have three small kids and find them super easy in car trips etc. My 5 yo has a Gluten allergy and we cant simply buy alot of the 'coupon' things, we have a special store etc and ziplocs help me to divide stuff up for easy grabbing. I dont even have a stockpile, maybe three boxes on hand, not 20 like some people. Not very happy that a few people go way overboard on clearing the shelves, REALLY not happy the PDF's have been removed from the site.....made my life so much easier. BTW, if anyone has tips on how to better print from that site, let me know......i do everything that they suggest and nothing happens (sometimes). grrrr.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I loved the PDFs and I'm very sad to see them go!

Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Wow, look what I missed in here.

Honestly I love the pdfs as I have a horrible time trying to get one to even print. I think the main problem is everyone can easily get access to them (not just here but other sites). The problem is not with a majority of people but the ones that feel they must brag about it. I would love to see on Walmart brag that didn't include a trial size item. Since when did people become so greedy.

Click to sign up for Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CrombieMom

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

this is a great list!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where did the Windex pdf go?

Page 47 of 171 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread Information