User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have 2 remaining. selling each for $20. PM me if youre interested.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh wow, if it's that busy, it might be hard to do! is the ticket for any specific days?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the tickets are not of any specific days. You can go any day of the sale.

New trade list
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

I have an extra Mac ticket does anyone want to trade for a Loreal ticket?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a ticket available after the 19th but it'll be a second visit, looking to trade for a MAC ticket

please PM me

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any Still Available ?
    Pm me !

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone has any extra tickets I would love to trade them for MAC/Estee Lauder tickets for their June sale. Thanks!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

im visiting the city may 22-24 if anyone can give me more info on this sale and possibly sell me 2 tix i would be very grateful. please pm me

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am looking for an invitation to the L'oreal sale--even if it's for the second visit-- willing to pay, e-mail me at [email protected]
    Last edited by Giulieman; Wed, May 12th, 2010 at 12:20 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the sale with my friend today. I found that most things are still overpriced especially Lancome and Biotherm...or perhaps I am just way too cheap lol. Even things that come in sets...I am sure you can purchase one single item at The Bay and still receive a set gift plus rewards and still pay less ! And even some handbags are $20, 30...like...what the heck, they are NOT even nice and not worth for the size. I can say some things are a great deal but a lot of things aren't and I can't believe people actually PAY TICKET HOLDERS for the tickets just to go to this sale. The parking is ridiculous too. Remind u this sale is like in a plaza style with limited parking spots...so you'll either have to line up sitting inside ur car for a spot or park far far away.

It's not a massive sale either. This place is quite small for a "warehouse" sale compared to Lisa's Cosmetics and MAC Warehouse Sale. I really don't think paying someone for the tickets is such a great idea... I went in for free because my friend got one from someone else and I am glad I went in free. I only picked up lipsticks for $2.50 each which is the cheapest thing I can find (LOL). I am not saying the WHOLE SALE is overpriced but most things I saw are.

For those in the GTA area, I suggest just going to Lisa's Cosmetics if you want drugstore makeup and high-end fragrance.

This is just my opinion and suggestion. Don't waste your time looking for tickets and paying over $10-20 for them....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have free loreal ticket to giveway, please pm

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by eleventh0fapril View Post
    I went to the sale with my friend today. I found that most things are still overpriced especially Lancome and Biotherm...or perhaps I am just way too cheap lol. Even things that come in sets...I am sure you can purchase one single item at The Bay and still receive a set gift plus rewards and still pay less ! And even some handbags are $20, 30...like...what the heck, they are NOT even nice and not worth for the size. I can say some things are a great deal but a lot of things aren't and I can't believe people actually PAY TICKET HOLDERS for the tickets just to go to this sale. The parking is ridiculous too. Remind u this sale is like in a plaza style with limited parking spots...so you'll either have to line up sitting inside ur car for a spot or park far far away.

It's not a massive sale either. This place is quite small for a "warehouse" sale compared to Lisa's Cosmetics and MAC Warehouse Sale. I really don't think paying someone for the tickets is such a great idea... I went in for free because my friend got one from someone else and I am glad I went in free. I only picked up lipsticks for $2.50 each which is the cheapest thing I can find (LOL). I am not saying the WHOLE SALE is overpriced but most things I saw are.

For those in the GTA area, I suggest just going to Lisa's Cosmetics if you want drugstore makeup and high-end fragrance.

This is just my opinion and suggestion. Don't waste your time looking for tickets and paying over $10-20 for them....
    Thanks for the detailed review. I went to one like 5 years ago and found myself not very impressed with the prices either, EXCEPT for the Kerastase hair products which were very cheap compared to salon prices. I don't think L'oreal owns them anymore though so I don't have a reason to go anymore.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have one extra ticket for second visit. Willing to trade for GC or such (open to offers). PM for more information

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone has an extra ticket, pls PM me! Thanks

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sale lover View Post
    If anyone has any extra tickets I would love to trade them for MAC/Estee Lauder tickets for their June sale. Thanks!
    I do! I have 6 that I am willing to trade!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information