User Tag List

View Poll Results: STOP!!! VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE BABY. If you vote for 1 baby only your vote wont count

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1.Ariel

26 16.46%

17 10.76%
  • 3. Sarah

20 12.66%
  • 4. Rhys's Pieces

38 24.05%
  • 5. Riley, Ry, DoDo

15 9.49%
  • 6. Aidan

40 25.32%
  • 7. Sammy and Hammy

15 9.49%
  • 8. Dawson Matthew aka Bubba

20 12.66%
  • 9. Tyrone

20 12.66%
  • 10. Isaac

21 13.29%
  • 11. Inara

20 12.66%
  • 12. Lily

33 20.89%
  • 13. Troy and Paige

14 8.86%
  • 14. Nikki & Rachel

28 17.72%
  • 15. Joseph

17 10.76%
  • 16. Liam

25 15.82%
  • 17. Gabe

17 10.76%
  • 18. Niki

21 13.29%
  • 19. Daxton

22 13.92%
  • 20. Coop

39 24.68%
  • 21. Dakota

18 11.39%
  • 22. This is Riley

12 7.59%
  • 23. Jayden

24 15.19%
  • 24. Kelsey and Christopher

15 9.49%
  • 25. "Jaakko Kulta" aka Jack

12 7.59%
  • 26. Lily

36 22.78%
  • 27. Danica

58 36.71%
  • 28. Tyrus

24 15.19%
  • 29. Liam

20 12.66%
  • 30. Lorisha

13 8.23%
  • 31. Enoch

24 15.19%
  • 32. Gregory

22 13.92%
  • 33. Jamisen (Monkey)

20 12.66%
  • 34. Silly

11 6.96%
  • 35. Sweetpea

21 13.29%
  • 36. Sienna

13 8.23%
  • 37. Kevin

24 15.19%
  • 38. Ari-Berry, Sweet-Pea

27 17.09%
  • 39. Caleb

22 13.92%
  • 40. Mykayla, Monkey, Mickey

28 17.72%
  • 41. Logan/Monkey

18 11.39%
  • 42. MATTHEW

16 10.13%
  • 43. Zachery (Zeeno, Zachy)

26 16.46%
  • 44. Lexi

23 14.56%
  • 45. Keegan/Keegie/Keegers/Kegs

22 13.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Expired
    I'm very very sorry for the delays! The video took me ages to prepare! I hope you like it!

Please vote for more than 1 child. If you vote for your child only, your vote will not count.

You may only vote once per household. However you are welcome to invite your friends or family members living in a different household to vote

We are very closely monitoring the votes. If we catch someone cheating we will not notify them but at the very end of the contest they will get disqualified.

Please note that there is a number under each baby picture on the video... this is the contestant's number to make it easy for you to vote.

Voting ends on Wednesday October 14, 2009.

Please continue reading the rules below before you vote.

`````````````````````

Here is the Cute Kids Video 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtsH_Mx9Qq4

Cutest Kids Contest 2009

** PLEASE THOROUGHLY READ THIS POST BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO VOTE**
    1. You can vote for as many children as you wish.
    2. Do not just vote for your own cute child.
    3. If you vote for your child only, then your vote will not count.
    4. Vote for all the cute children you like and be generous!
    5. Note this is a multiple choice poll... choose all you wish to vote for THEN click vote)
    6. Although it says
      "Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected."
      no one can see your votes because they are hidden.

Who Can Vote
    1. To make sure this does not turn into a popularity contest only 1 person per household may vote.
    2. You will get caught and suspended from the contest if you do not follow the above rule.
    3. It is fine to ask a friend or relative who lives somewhere else to vote once per household each.
    4. You may not login on behalf of your friend or relative and vote.
    5. If say you have 2 sisters who do not live with you but live in the same house, only one of them may vote
    6. 1 vote per household.

Please be sensible and don't ruin the contest. We have 0 tolerance for cheating and we are running many checks - more than you can imagine - to make sure everyone gets a fair chance.

`````````````````````
    All the children in this contest are beautiful. This contest is just a way of having fun and giving out prizes at SmartCanucks.ca. A photo can never capture the real beauty and lovely spirit of a child and the outcome of this contest should not be taken seriously.

Good luck to all the adorable babies!
    `````````````````````
    The Contest

Entry 1

Name: Ariel
    Name of the image: Place-des-Arts in Montreal.
    Relationship to image: Mother
    Story: Oh well, you may already know the happy ending of my love story with Prince Eric. After getting married, I followed my husband to the land and live a human life there. Being a young girl, you know, I soon became a shopaholic.

Entry 2

Name: ?
    Name of image: Granma's prettiest flower.
    Relationship:My prettiest granddaughter.
    Story:Well I am a little girl who's favorite saying is "I can do it" Water flowers or be a AstROnaugHT like our Julie Payette yup Granma"I CAN DO IT

Entry 3

Name: Sarah
    Name of the image: Sarah. I am 3 years old.
    Relationship to image: I am smiling for my mommy to take a picture of me wearing my brand new pretty dress.
    Story: My mommy loves to take a picture of me when I get a new outfit. My mommy loves me!
    [/color]

Entry 4

Nickname: Rhys's Pieces
    Name of the image: Busted!!
    Relationship to image: Mommy is always ready with the camera
    Story: Little Rhys decided to have a look in the recycling bin and found the can of Heineken. He couldn't believe mommy was there to catch him in the act!

Entry 5

Name: Riley, Ry, DoDo
    Name of the image: Cruising Down Lazy River
    Relationship to image: Mommy
    Story: Nothing is more relaxing then a tube ride down lazy river at Great Wolf Lodge. This is a yearly trip for us and the kids just love it.

Entry 6

Name: Aidan
    Name of the image: Animal On the Loose!
    Story: Aidan is a very busy 3 year old that enjoys making the biggest mess in any room of the house on a daily basis. After completely re-arranging the living room (room behind Aidan) I busted this little monkey attacking his baby sister's room. Don't let the cute smile fool you, his shirt "Born to be Wild" is very fitting!

Entry 7

Name: Sammy and Hammy
    Name of the image: Can you keep a secret?
    Relationship to image: Sister
    Story: I went to the park one day with my brothers and I was taking random pictures of them in the evening. I believe posed pictures dont turn out so great

Entry 8

Name: Dawson Matthew aka Bubba
    Age - 2 yrs 5 months
    Name of the image - pleeeeeeaaaseeeee
    Relationship to image - son
    Story - If Dawson is told no for any reason, this is the responce we get. Head tilted everytime, followed by 'pleeeeaaassseee'

Entry 9

Name: Tyrone
    Name of the image: Trick or treat
    Relationship to image: Mommy taking a picture of Tyrone trying on his Halloween costume.
    Story:Tyrone loved this halloween costume so much that there were times he wore it to town(not on halloween)......other kids loved it and some parents got a laugh out of it too when I drove through the Timmy's drive thru with a life sized pooh bear in the backseat.

Entry 10

Name: Isaac
    Name of the image: happy stacking!
    Story: My mommy loves stacking coupons at LD, i love stacking mandarin orange at home !

Entry 11

Name: Inara
    Name of Image: Beary Special Bear
    Story: Last year around November, Inara and I were sitting in the food court at the mall, waiting to meet up with a friend. At the other end of the food court was a little girl with a new, totally decked out, Build A Bear. Inara's eyes were glued to the bear for about 10 minutes. Then the family left and they walked past us. Inara looked at me and said "Bear. Peease Mommy?". So we jumped up, ran into toys r us and bought a bear. I told the story a lot in the following weeks and Inara got a serious haul of bears for Christmas last year. This one seems to be her favorite.

Entry 12

Name: Lily
    Name of the image: Cheese!
    Relationship to image: She's my daughter
    Story: We took the kids to play at the park on Canada Day and I took this picture just before she went down the slide

Entry 13

Name of Child: Troy and Paige
    Name of the image: Troy and Paige
    Relationship to image: Mother
    Story: My son and daughter sharing the bike at Grandmas house for Easter.

Entry 14

Name: Nikki & Rachel
    Name of the image: This is how we look when were not fighting eachother!
    Relationship to image: Mommy!
    Story: This picture of them hugging was so random, they love each other but very rarely hug for pictures, so when Nikki put her arms around Rachel I almost cried! I love you girls!!!!

Entry 15

Name: Joseph
    Name of the image: I love that cart!
    Relationship to image: he is my eldest son
    Story:I think he just wanted to hop in the cart and run away!

Entry 16

Name: Liam
    Name of the image: look what i found!
    Relationship to image: mother
    Story: he saw his nannys shower cap and wondered what it was so we showed him

Entry 17

Name:Gabe
    Name of the image: My pumpkin's pumpkin
    Relationship to image: Mom
    Story: We went out to the pumpkin patch so Gabe could pick out a pumpkin. He was so excited and you can really see how happy the little guy was with the pumpkin he picked. He was almost 4 when this picture was taken. He loves Halloween and he also loves the fact that his birthday is the day after Halloween-it's awfully exciting to him to have two super fun days in a row! He started asking if it was October yet back in July, lol.

Entry 18

Name:Niki
    Name of the image: What a huge doll!
    Story: "Can somebody help me, I can't hold it anymore, this doll is really big and gonna fall down"

Entry 19

]
    Name: Daxton
    Name of the image: On the way to a photo shoot
    Relationship to image: My son
    Story: Daxton was on his way out the door to a photoshoot he had and i really liked how he looked so i quickly grabbed my camera and took this shot which i love!

Entry 20

Name of the image: Cooking Up Laughs ! - Heavy on the CHEESE !
    Name of Child: Coop
    Relationship to image: Coop's Personal Papparazzi (aka Mommy)
    Story: Every Sunday my husband makes breakfast & Coop LOVES to help. As you can see here, I think we may have the next Food Network personality on our hands - but then, Coop tosses a bit of his hilarious personality into everything that he does !

Entry 21

Name: Dakota
    Name of the image: Wanna go for a swim???
    Story: This is a pic of my daughter Dakota, she put on the neighbours life jacket and swim cap and strutted around the yard. Playing dress up is her favorite game!!

Entry 22

Name: This is Riley!
    Age He is 3 ( almost 3 in the picture)
    Name of the image: Mommy's Little Rock Star
    Relationship to image: Son
    Story: Riley's Daddy plays in a Band they were playing guitar hero and he was showing daddy the Rock Star Poses lol.

Entry 23

Name: Jayden
    Name of the image: Covering up
    Relationship to image: I'm his mom
    Story: While I was getting him dressed, he decided to run away half way through. After everyone started calling him "lil nakey boy" he tried to cover himself up.

Entry 24

Name:kelsey and christopher
    Name of the image: my little pumpkins
    Relationship to image: mom
    Story: fall is our fav. time of year and we always have fun picking out some great pumpkins

Entry 25

Name: "Jaakko Kulta" aka Jack
    Name of the image: Wearing Pappa's hat sideways
    Relationship to image: "Jaakkon Aiti" aka Jack's Mom
    Story: My mammoth goliath (he is 4'8'' and just turned 7!) had his birthday while we were at the cottage and decided to wear my father's hat (Pappa) sideways as his birthday hat!

Entry 26

Name or Nickname of Child: Lily
    Name of the image: Smart Canuck in Training
    Relationship to image:Mommy AKA Trainer
    Story: All ready with her coupons and SC address book by her side.Anyone want to trade???Her wish list is HUGE but she is up for a trade coupons for cuddles and smiles for free!!

Entry 27

Name: Danica
    Name of the image: my little model
    Relationship to image: i'm her mommy
    Story: I took this picture at my sister in law's wedding. Danica was snuggling beside grandma on an outdoor porch because it was raining so hard so they were trying to stay warm and dry. I just love how serious and innocent she looks in this pic. A friend mentioned to me that this looks professional (not to toot my own horn) but i promise i am not a pro and have never been paid to take pics EVER.

Entry 28

Name: Tyrus
    Name of the image: Tyrus & The Tree
    Relationship to image: I am mom
    Story: My husband was on the early shift at work so after dropping him off I would be at Ty's school 1.5 hours early. Well the playground only holds so much excitement when it's just you and your brother so I would have them hide behind the trees and capture their expressions. This is my fave.

Entry 29

Name : Liam
    Name of the image: LiamDS
    Relationship to image: I am Liam's Gramma and this year for Liam's birthday we chose to purchase him a Nintendo DS. He is very proud of his new technical gadget.
    Story: I guess the cutest thing about Liam getting his Nintendo for his birthday was that as soon as the wrapping paper was slightly ripped away from the gift, he recognized the Nintendo logo and immediately started screaming loudly TENDO DS TENDO DS. He was literally jumping up and down!. Seeing that excitement was absolutely perfect. We could tell right away that obviously this gift was a hit! no doubt at all. TENDO! I GOT A TENDO!

Entry 30

Name: Lorisha
    Name of the image: showing off her new weave
    Relationship to image: my dd
    Story: She went with her cousin to the school picnic

Entry 31

Name:Enoch
    Name of the image: nah nah nah nah boo boo
    Story: his b-day party sticking his toungue out at me Cuz he was getting everything he wanted and feeling silly (he loves cars and he got a bunch of them as well as cake whcih he doesnt usually eat)

Entry 32

Name: Gregory
    Name of the image: I LOVE rocks!
    Relationship to image: my son
    Story: Our three year old son loves rocks of all shapes and sizes. I can't imagine what he was so excited about at Peggy's Cove.
    For his parents however, big waves + big rocks + excited toddler = heart attack about every 40 seconds or so.

Entry 33

Name: Jamisen (Monkey)
    Name of Image: I'm so cute you can't get mad at me
    Relationship: son
    Story: Out watching the airshow where we could see the planes but not have to pay. (Why would you want to pay?) He couldn't see in his carseat so was all over the car including his sister's car seat.

Entry 34

Name or Nickname of Child:/Silly
    Name of the image: Sitting pretty
    Story: Getting a little picture taken at her sister and brother's birthday party

Entry 35

Name: Sweetpea
    Age 2.5
    Name of the image: Grow, grow!!
    Story: My little sweetpea loves watering the tomatoes almost as much as she loves wearing her rain boots and splashing in puddles! And what could be better than an evening filled with both of her favourite pursuits?

Entry 36

Name: Sienna
    Name of the image: Playing Princess
    Relationship to image: Daughter
    Story: For the longest time she hated the idea of playing dress up, I mean no interest what so ever. Since she made a new friend who completely loves it, there's no stopping her these days. I took this literally 10 minutes after she woke up one morning. All smiles.

Entry 37

Name: Kevin
    Name of the image: No MOM I don't have to go potty, I'm just smiling for y'a!
    3rd birthday at McDonald's restaurant
    I was taking massive amounts of pics and whenever I aimed at Kevin, he would smile. Well, I must've caught him as he was heading to the washroom... nevertheless, he smiled and posed for me!

Entry 38

Name: Ari-Berry, Sweet-Pea
    Name of the image: My Sweet Princess
    Relationship to image: I'm her MOMMY!
    Story: I love this picture,because in it my daughter looks so calm and serene, everything she is NOT!!! We were dressed for church, and I thought the way she looked was so contrary to the way she is, which is girly yet CRAZY and adventurous. She has 3 brothers, and she is always chasing after someone, climbing or getting into trouble. She is ball of energy. Thankfully this pic and pose hides all the bruises she has all over her legs from her numerous falls.

Entry 39

Name: Caleb
    Name of image: alright stop taking me picture and let have some fun!!
    Relationship: I'm his Mommy!
    Story: He would only let me take his picture if right after we would rake up the leaves and jump in them

Entry 40

Name: Mykayla, Monkey, Mickey
    Name of the image: Flashdance '09
    Relationship to image: I'm her mama
    Story: Just got home from her 2nd year end dance recital. Her eyes just sparkled in the daylight.

Entry 41

Name: Logan/Monkey
    Age 2 1/2
    Nam:e of the image: MWAH!
    Relationship to image: His proud mommy!
    Story: He was taking a bath and decided to blow a kiss to the camera

Entry 42

Name: MATTHEW
    Name of the image: love going to a show, can u guess why?
    Relationship to image: this is my very theatrical son
    Story: Matthew always has to be somewhere other than at home.His favorite thing is to go see a show. He loves to dress up, spike up his hair, put on his backpack and make sure he has everything in there. As you can see, his favorite part of the show is when he gets a treat that he usually wont get at home.

Entry 43

Name: Zachery (Zeeno, Zachy)
    Name of the image: Fall Colours
    Relationship to image: I'm his mommy!
    Story: Taken at the pond at grandpa Danny's house for the 2 seconds hed sit still.
    Even though I took this with my point and shoot rather then the DSLR I think its great!

Entry 44

Name or Nickname of Child: Lexi
    Name of the image: Hanging out at the mall
    Relationship to image: I'm his maman
    Story: It was a hot day and we were looking for something to do where we could cool off...So we headed out the mall for a bit of shopping and play in the play area. That's where the picture was taken.

Entry 45

Name: Keegan/Keegie/Keegers/Kegs
    Name of the image: Teaching Little Brother The Ropes on SC
    Relationship to image: My little Cousins
    Story: So, I started to get my little cousin Keegan, into keeping an eye out for coupons while shopping with his mama, and also started to sign up for kids mail in promo's. He is almost worst than me for wanting to check the mail. But here he is trying to explain to his brother, "This is where Jen get's all that FREE stuff"
    This thread is currently associated with: Build a Bear, Cake Beauty, Guess, London Drugs, Toys R Us, Wendy's

Trading Score
    161 (100%)

The video is great!!!!! The girls love how the picture is in the castle!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

look at all the cute kiddos!! i voted for seven kids

Also, fantastic job on the video Boo
    Last edited by itsjustmebub; Wed, Oct 7th, 2009 at 05:20 PM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Amazing video Boo I Ijust heart it soo much. Voted in both. Good luck everyone there all cuties!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

love the video voted good luck all

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

darn, didn't read it carefully enough, only voted for one.

Z

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Zonny, PM boo your choices and he'll fix it lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    Zonny, PM boo your choices and he'll fix it lol
    Thanks Bub, I'll do that!

Z

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

voted!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    375 (100%)

Great job on the video Boo!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I only voted for two I didn't realise until the end and was voting that you could vote for more than one and I watched the video and chose, then once I had voted I realised all the pictures where here too. Good Luck to every one

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Cool video. Wishing everyone all the best of luck.

“For one bad night there are a thousand amazing nights” - Gavin DeGraw

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Wow, I am so amazed at your video, Boo. Many thanks for your great work!

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

voted cute kids

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome video Boo!!!!!

Good luck everyone!
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information