User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use Paula's Choice products for skincare, but I am getting so incredibly frustrated with the shipping and brokerage fees the online store charges.

It's my understanding that Paula's Choice also sells in select stores and through sales ladies (a la Avon) in the USA. Can anyone confirm that this is also true for Canada?
    This thread is currently associated with: Avon

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

they don't sell thru retailers in canada.
    i've never felt ripped off by shipping tho, it's a couple of bucks for brokerage, use their free shipping or $3 shipping days and just pay the taxes that are owed on the purchase.
    especially with the dollar near par, it's pretty reasonable.
    i've been ordering for about 4 years
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

i only ordered a couple of times but sometimes the shipping and fees cost more than the product i'm wanting. i did like the samples of the skin balancing cleanser & toner though, may purchase those once i'm out of my other ones.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

right now there is 20% off exfoliators and free shipping on orders over $75.
    i always buy it when the shipping is free, and i buy BHA, AHA, facial cleanser (big bottle) and antioxidants and moisturizer. plus whatever else looks enticing at the time

i find that i order less frequently that way, i order enough to be entitled to free shipping when they have the promotion. plus many times there is an extra 10% off everything, or extra 20% off certain items.

it's still much cheaper than some of the so-called better products that you find in shoppers drug mart or london drugs. i don't even look at stuff in the drug stores anymore.

good luck!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you all for taking the time to give me your feedback guys!

Based on your experiences, I'm going to assume that neither retailers nor private sales people are selling Paula's Choice in Canada.

Thread Information