User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On Boxing Day, The Brick had their huge sale. They had a rug on sale that I had wanted for a while, so I went in, the sales associate told me it was available, took my credit card and processed the sale. I was told it would arrive in a week. It never showed up. Two weeks went by, it never showed up. Finally on the third week, I called the store and I was told "Oh, it's been discontinued and no longer available. It was limited quantities."

This week, the same rug is on sale again as "limited quantity" so I went to the store, grabbed a sales associate, told him my Boxing Day story, and was told he'd check to see if it was available. After 5 minutes of waiting, he comes back and says "It's been discontinued and not available."

Seriously, is this a sales tactic by The Brick? Advertise discontinued "limited quantity" items that aren't available just to get you into the store? Maybe "limited quantity" actually means "ZERO quantity"?

Sorry "The Brick" but I will be telling my story to quite a few people to discourage them from shopping at your stores. I'll be promoting Leons (who never give me this kind of run around).
    This thread is currently associated with: The Brick, Leon's

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I ca't stand the Brick I will go in with my mom but there like hawks at our store fifty people asking if they can help. I think they know who I am because I swear the last time I went they went running the other way lol.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

at my local one there is only like 2-3 people, when i have gone in, so when u want help you can't get it... but then again the most i need help with is to ring it up and try to get it cheaper than the posted price... i only go in there once i know what i want already, then pretend i don't look at everything, and decide to "settle" on what i originally wanted... it seems to work nicely for getting a price reduction of what i want

op that sucks about the carpet... hope you are able to track one down that you like at a place that is honest about ads

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Honestly stayaway from the Brick, they totally suck. Their associates are rude and misleading in most cases and their products are cheap and not worth the money "if" they actually have anything.

Thread Information