User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Just to let you know that the free weekend giveaway is on again this weekend. Here's the link for more info:
    http://www.winnipeg.ca/waterandwaste/recycle/giveawayweekend.stm

I think this thing will start catching on soon. I know I have lots of stuff I'll be taking out of my garage to give away. What a great time for spring cleaning!
    This thread is currently associated with: Garage, Spring Shoes

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

did anyone find anything ?? I was too sick to go anywhere's but was curious what other ppl found...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Nothing in my area at all! I saw people picking up everything they saw and commenting they were just going to have a garage sale and make some cash. Not impressed by that at all. Hopefully others found some things they were needing!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadiangirl5279 View Post
    Nothing in my area at all! I saw people picking up everything they saw and commenting they were just going to have a garage sale and make some cash. Not impressed by that at all. Hopefully others found some things they were needing!
    wow! that is cheap Winnipegers at their best!

I got a ride-in toy car for my daughter to use outside and a toy lawn mower that blows bubbles. I also got a football shaped toy storage bin that my husband is thinking of using for his toys ]

I looked around in south st. vital, island lakes, and southdale. I was also up at 6:30am Saturday looking, so that might have helped in finding some decent stuff!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

i heard osme of the comments too about having a garage sale to make some cash. and there were tons of people that had trucks that were just taking anything and everything that they could.
    I found chair for my daughters room, but wasn't really looking.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

I put stuff out on the Friday night and it was gone before dark. However, I had put out a backpack that disapeared and then re-appeared on the Sunday. Kind of odd but funny at the same time.

Who wants to be bothered with picking up stuff and then organizing a garage sale to sell it? I was just happy to empty out my garage and have people take what they could use.

Thread Information