User Tag List

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Coupon Finds in Red Deer

$Saver$
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi I'm new here.
    Sobeys South - Smuckers Coupon BOOKLET - found near the eggs.
    $1 off maple leaf fully cooked sausages
    $1 off Smuckers Pure Jam
    $1 off Robin Hood Flour
    $1 off smuckers squeeze fruit spreads
    .75 off Oasis refridgerated jucies
    .75 off Egg creations
    .75 off Maple leaf fully cooked sausages
    .40 off carnation evaporated milk

$Saver$
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today @ London Drugs - on the Pharmacy Counter:
    -FREE Samples of LaKota
    -FREE LaKOTA "Grips" ( which are these rubber like round thin items, white in color, I took 2 as there were maybe 50 left. They can be used as a sink stop, jar opener, non-slip coaster, garlic peeler, light bulb remover, or any similar type of gripper. Work dandy as a mini mouse pad for a laptop also.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Just adding a photo of all the recent coupon finds at Sobey's South! Most have been mentioned on here... but a photo is always useful!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Just adding a photo of all the recent coupon finds at Sobey's South! Most have been mentioned on here... but a photo is always useful!
    Thanks for the photo.You're right it is very helpful.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart coupon at Village Mall Shoppers free React 5 gum with AXE purchase.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Yes. I saw that coupon yesterday for the AXE. Too bad it wasn't on the Axe itself but just for the gum
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Shoppers Drug Mart coupon at Village Mall Shoppers free React 5 gum with AXE purchase.
    Ah, another reason I need a man. HEHEHEHE!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Safeway (Parkland Mall) has a new $2 WUB2 diff dove.. even diff from the recent finding of another one of these. Also expires Nov 30th, 2010, tho.. wow, we have tons of these now, lol. "Coupon code: 89288020"

Found on a Dove display... on the end of an aisle... facing frozen foods/back of store...

And if anyone wants a $5 off coupon for Canadian Tire this weekend, I have 7 extras... did the tape thing... I just used one today and I don't plan on going back this weekend. I'm in Anders if anyone feels it's actually worth it, hehe. ROAK, of course!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At the Canadian Tire North store don't get too excited if you see this coupon.Greenworks dishwashing detergent has a $1.00 Greenworks laundry detergent hangtag coupon it expired December 31,2009.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

SOF Easthill has $2 coupons for Carnation Breakfast drink (can be used on the powder & premixed stuff).

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$0.75 Cote D'Or chocolate coupon at Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Aight.

Babies/Toys R Us had Playtex coupons in a booklet thing.. "Baby journal"...

RCSS has more of the $0.50 Miracle Whip 650ml. cardboard stand ind eli area.

RCSS (and I think Zellers?) has the $0.50 Superfruit tea...

Zelelrs has $0.30 Omega 3 eggs. and $0.30 Naturegg nature's best!... in dairy aisle!

LD (and I think Co-op?) has $0.30 on any Sun Rype 100% fruit snack. expires august 1, 2011. cardboard stand... by pop aisle in LD...

When I get more time, I may post a photo!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Red Deer Express - Wednesday September 29, 2010

B1G1 Big Mac at McDonalds. Valid only in Red Deer (at particpating locations). Expires October 31, 2010. (Use along with Monopoly promotion if they allow it!!)

Free Pita Wrap at Opa!... with purchase of regular price meal. (may only be valid at Taylor Plaza one). Expires Dec 31, 2010.

$1 off any combo meal at Eka Japan... no expiry.

Again that small ad for $3 off cake and B1G1 cone.. at Marble Slab. expirs dec 31, 2010.

And if you see the photo of THE ROCK.. and Carmen... she my friend!!!!!! (however, in Lethbridge now at school, lol)... and chelsey... at ORIGINAL JOES... she rented the upstairs of a house and I rented the bottom (not anymore tho)... weren't really friends, but hey, lol!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Red Deer Express - Wednesday September 29, 2010

B1G1 Big Mac at McDonalds. Valid only in Red Deer (at particpating locations). Expires October 31, 2010. (Use along with Monopoly promotion if they allow it!!)

Free Pita Wrap at Opa!... with purchase of regular price meal. (may only be valid at Taylor Plaza one). Expires Dec 31, 2010.

$1 off any combo meal at Eka Japan... no expiry.

Again that small ad for $3 off cake and B1G1 cone.. at Marble Slab. expirs dec 31, 2010.

And if you see the photo of THE ROCK.. and Carmen... she my friend!!!!!! (however, in Lethbridge now at school, lol)... and chelsey... at ORIGINAL JOES... she rented the upstairs of a house and I rented the bottom (not anymore tho)... weren't really friends, but hey, lol!!
    I'll have to use the Eka coupon.My favourite Japanese fast food.Much better than Edo Japan actually I only ate at Edo Japan once I thought their terayaki sauce had no flavour.You get much more food at Eka for the price you pay than Wok Box.You'll have to send your friend Carmen the photo so she's famous in Red Deer now.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    I'll have to use the Eka coupon.My favourite Japanese fast food.Much better than Edo Japan actually I only ate at Edo Japan once I thought their terayaki sauce had no flavour.You get much more food at Eka for the price you pay than Wok Box.You'll have to send your friend Carmen the photo so she's famous in Red Deer now.
    I LOVE EDO! I only had a bite of a friends plate from Eka once... but I shall return on ym own!

And Carmen is already famous locally... well, more so her parents. They own the Popovich Dinner Theater. This is also the family I tagged along with on the cruise tro Mexico earlier this year! SO FUN!

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread Information