User Tag List

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Coupon Finds in Red Deer

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    They always are. It is my main grocery store and I never see any anymore and I am there 3 days a week. However if I shop at the south one I usually see a few. Just sad really.
    Funny, I was just thinking I have nothing to post here, I think I've seen one tearpad in 2012. I only shop about once or twice a week, and I am a little annoyed that SOF is keeping their coupons at customer service. When I went to Vancouver Island for a vacation in March, I found more coupons in 1 store than I have in 5 months here.... I guess there are a lot of good savers in Red Deer!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nonprofitjen View Post
    Funny, I was just thinking I have nothing to post here, I think I've seen one tearpad in 2012. I only shop about once or twice a week, and I am a little annoyed that SOF is keeping their coupons at customer service. When I went to Vancouver Island for a vacation in March, I found more coupons in 1 store than I have in 5 months here.... I guess there are a lot of good savers in Red Deer!
    Plaza Centre Co-op downtown is even worse coupons are kept at the registers.The cashier said it's because of extreme couponers.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys South and Village Mall both have $1.00 Head and Shoulders coupon in their shampoo aisles.

Trading Score
    69 (99%)

june 1 safeway flyer - tampax/always and ivory body wash - all BOGO -wm will match. Also - minute maid juice red deer coop flyer 0.68 - walmart will pricematch
    MelanieG likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Keep forgetting to mention this $1 peelie coupon on Et Tu Southwest Ranch salad kit on the end of the produce aisle.There is only three that I saw.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Save On Foods 67 St at customer service buy 3 get 1 free Christie cracker coupons

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Mm, so, again. Popped into Sobey's north... any coupon pads were cleared. whoop. lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

It is slim pickings out there as far as tear pads are concerned, sad really. On the bright side I bought an Edmonton Sun this morning and it actually had 3 Smart Source inserts in it, someone was in a hurry putting them n the papers!!If anyone wants a buy $15 of glade and get $10 or the Huggies coupons let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Mm, so, again. Popped into Sobey's north... any coupon pads were cleared. whoop. lol

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall a few Kraft philadelphia creme with $2 managers special coupon,Trop50 orange juice with $3.00 managers special coupon,a few 1% and skim milk 4L with $2 managers special coupon, a couple of 2L skim with $2 2 managers special coupon,a few creams with managers special coupon and there was other dairy stuff managers special coupons and in the cleaning aisle bottom shelf Clearout Scrubbing Bubbles One Step $4.49,Clearout Scrubbing Bubbles One Step refill $3.79 and Clearout Scrubbing Bubbles some kind of brush $3.79

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Save On Foods 67 St in the coupon drawer at customer new coupons Belvita breakfast cookies can't remember the amount and $1 Clairol hair colouring.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kids were selling SUTP coupon books at the entrance of the Parkland Mall Walmart.I didn't buy a coupon book so don't know what is in it.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Save On Foods 67 St in the coupon drawer at customer new coupons Belvita breakfast cookies can't remember the amount and $1 Clairol hair colouring.
    Getting Tired of Save-On-Foods & their hiding coupons at customer services. it is just a hassle to wait in line to even ask to see what coupons they currently have. And what they show me is all dependent of who is working behind the desk as they are the only ones that can see in their special little secret drawer. They generally just show me 2 or 3 coupons. yeah right - like you have more that your not showing me. they either give them just to themselves or toss them out, they are probably anti-stacking as it takes too much of thier time. ack i am just frustrated with them hiding coupons. because of that i seldon evenbother going to save-on anymore. sometimes i am tempted to just write a letter to their head office and complain about this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Getting Tired of Save-On-Foods & their hiding coupons at customer services. it is just a hassle to wait in line to even ask to see what coupons they currently have. And what they show me is all dependent of who is working behind the desk as they are the only ones that can see in their special little secret drawer. They generally just show me 2 or 3 coupons. yeah right - like you have more that your not showing me. they either give them just to themselves or toss them out, they are probably anti-stacking as it takes too much of thier time. ack i am just frustrated with them hiding coupons. because of that i seldon evenbother going to save-on anymore. sometimes i am tempted to just write a letter to their head office and complain about this.
    I saw coupons on the shelf last week at Save On Foods at 67 St.Some were Smartsource.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I knew a lady that was a coupon rep for smartsource for Red Deer. She said they put them out on the shelves and had no idea that cashiers were moving them after she left. The one I knew only did 1 Save-On and some other grocery stores. It looks like there is a different one for the other Save-On. I don't see that lady anymore so can't ask for more info.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I knew a lady that was a coupon rep for smartsource for Red Deer. She said they put them out on the shelves and had no idea that cashiers were moving them after she left. The one I knew only did 1 Save-On and some other grocery stores. It looks like there is a different one for the other Save-On. I don't see that lady anymore so can't ask for more info.
    Oh i always wondered about those smart source hooks . I'm sure she was surprised to hear how she hangs the coupons but when she leaves the staff take them all down and put them at customer service. Oh well.

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information