User Tag List

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

On the vine is open for 24hrs next Saturday with some pretty good deals on meat, bread, and some fruit/veggies.... Boneless skinless chicken breasts for $2.99lb, bananas for $.39lb, White/WW bread for $.79...... Great stuff
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I meant to post that they have milk and grapes on special this week. Milk-$5.99 bag and grapes-$.99lb. Our kiddies love grapes so this deal is awesome lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

That is an awesome price on grapes. Thanks for the heads up! Their weekly specials are usually posted on their website too. Here's the link: https://shop.onthevinenb.ca/

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Did anyone get any deals here this today? When I got there they were out of all the meat that was on special but saying that a delivery was coming a bit later. I went and did a few errands, came back but no delivery. Went and did a few more errands, came back and they had the delivery and sold out of all the boneless skinless and whole chickens that fast. BIG bummer Hubby is on call this weekend and said that if he gets paged during the night he will run out and check..... is it wrong of me to wish that something goes wrong at work in the middle of the night???

Thread Information