User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So I stopped into sobeys after work, hoping to get some flat bread melts. This is what I left the store with:

Sobeys
    delissio flat bread melts- 16 x 2/5.00- 40.00 -8 BOGO free coupons= 20 dollars for 16 or 1.25 a piece. I love them, and take them to work- I'm set for a while.

I also got forty air miles for buying 16 of them. I was so ahead.

There was a sign up for 2/5 dollars on rice krispies treats, so I grabbed two boxes, and when she scanned the first one up... 2.99! YAY! SCOP! I pointed this out to her, and it was quickly fixed for me.

For all that, plus a diet dr. pepper it came to 24.59 without tax, and 24.85 with.

Then, I went on to Atlantic Superstore, not intending to buy much. Or anything really.

Atlantic Superstore

Sunlight- 6.99 (32 loads) and BOGO free- 6.99-2.00 coupon WUB 2=4.99 for 64 loads or 12.8 cents a load!

I won't bore you with the rest of my receipt, but I will tell you my SCOP that irked me.

I grabbed this Chapman's frozen yogurt, that had a sale sign for 5.00 out front. I went to the checkouts, and it scanned for 5.69. I pointed this out to her, and she called to check. Well, the department took forever, and eventually called back (I had to ask her to call again, 'cause they didn't call back, grr.) only to tell her the product was NOT in frozen foods, try natural value.

Uhm, what? I got it in the dairy case! I protested, she called over customer service who took me down with her (her reason being that some employees will take the sign down so you can't get it! she wanted to make sure I got it!) and it was up.

Up to checkouts, and my second SCOP of the evening!

I think at work today, I had an SCer come through my checkouts! Anyone in Amherst? We talked about coupons, and I told her about brand sampler. She was nice!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Sobeys
    Last edited by nscouponchick; Fri, May 28th, 2010 at 09:46 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nscouponchick View Post
    So I stopped into sobeys after work, hoping to get some flat bread melts. This is what I left the store with:

Sobeys
    delissio flat bread melts- 16 x 2/5.00- 40.00 -8 BOGO free coupons= 20 dollars for 16 or 1.25 a piece. I love them, and take them to work- I'm set for a while.

I also got forty air miles for buying 16 of them. I was so ahead.

There was a sign up for 2/5 dollars on rice krispies treats, so I grabbed two boxes, and when she scanned the first one up... 2.99! YAY! SCOP! I pointed this out to her, and it was quickly fixed for me.

For all that, plus a diet dr. pepper it came to 24.59 without tax, and 24.85 with.
    Doesn't the $ 2.50 price come after both the boxes are scanned .

The $ 2.99 price probably came bcoz only one box was initially scanned the $ 2.50 price would have come up after both the boxes were scanned ...or was the $ 2.99 price showing up even after both the boxes were scanned ??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not at sobeys- it should've been 2.50 per box.

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

2 SCOP's in one evening.....awesome. Speaking of SCOP I ran into a guy at the SDM checkout this am who was returning a product, allergy medication I believe that rang up wrong. As the girl headed back to check the price on the shelf I told him about SCOP. He said, WOW...you have been most helpful. I later saw him out in the parking lot leaving and asked him if he got it free or 10.00 off. His response threw me for a loop. He said,"Oh I didn't try!
    WHAT, ok fine spend your hard earned money unnecessarily. So many people would rather do this then appear cheap or FRUGAL as we call it.
    As of last weekend I am at SCOP #6 (3 being at SDM)

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I spent a summer in Amherst a long long time ago, such a beautiful place!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

What is Sobey's SCOP? Is the item free? If you're buying 2 are both free?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    What is Sobey's SCOP? Is the item free? If you're buying 2 are both free?
    Sadly, no. I got one free, and the other adjusted.

Amanda- tiny town, huh?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

2 scops-wow hoo good for you

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got a third today!

Thread Information