User Tag List

Coupon Ninja in Training astrid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Was at Jasper Gates LD this evening (149 St) and the CS Rep (who albeit has not made things easy any of the times I've been to this location) informed me that as of yesterday she was told to no longer accept printables that are worth more than $3. Therefore, she wouldn't take my Living Well Buy 1 Windex get 1 Windex Multisurface. Bummer!

I've seen this mentioned in other posts, so this may be for all London Drugs or it may be manager's discretion? I am not impressed! I guess they've had too many cases of coupon tampering. Oh well, I should be happy that they let us stack at all, I guess!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Guess

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

At Oliver Square their limit for printables was always $2 so does that mean they will increase to $3?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Thanks for the info, Astrid.

I'm very interested to see which LD's are implementing which parts of the new policy. I read that one LD isn't changing anything (not an AB location). Let's keep each other posted!

If anyone has success stacking Dove still, I would like to know where. They all say "cannot be combined..."
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I stacked today for Garnier hair color, 2 of the coupons I used stated "cannot be combined with any other offer" and the cashier didn't even bat an eye after reading them. This was at Northgate.

Thread Information