User Tag List

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I needed to rent a car to go to out of town of mine was not reliable enough to make it. I looked online and started comparing prices and found of the Enterprise Rent A Car was the cheapest and offered unlimited mileage. I wanted until the following morning and my dad drove me over to their Brampton Queen St Location, but they had nothing, someone was returning a car just as I was there and they quickly rushed outside and got it ready since I really needed the car for two days. I was very impressed but their outstanding customer service. When I returned the car I was serviced fast and I am very happy with the way I was treated as some other rental places just told me no cars and walked away If I ever need to rent a car again Enterprise on Queen St E in Brampton would be my first choice.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great news

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

We don't own a car, so we rent on a fairly regular basis. Enterprise is our company of choice in Halifax, due to their rates and their service. They will pick you up, and you can get a three day weekend rate on a full sized car, unlimited KM for under $100 if you book in advance (only so many of these deals available, so book a bit in advance to ensure you get the deal). My DH is 6'5, so compact cars are not an option.

For the holiday weekend we were booking late and Enterprise was sold out, so we called Budget. Got a similar rate, but only 200 km a day, they said that was the best they could do. We booked it, were going to settle for that, but I decided to look online to see how much it would be to get the rental extended to Tuesday since we were off that week. Online we found a deal for unlimited KMs, and only $26 more for the extra day, so about $125 for Friday - Tuesday. Cancelled that other booking, took this instead. The rental agent told us that wasn't unusual, since the call centres charge a fee to the call centres to do bookings. ALWAYS check the online rate!

Also, if you rent cars regularly, look into a credit card that will cover your insurance. Insurance is over $20 a day, often more than the rental fee.

We have an RBC Avion Visa that covers insurance, that's why we got that card, since we rent regularly. We even had to use the insurance earlier this year when someone dented our car in a parking lot and didn't leave a note. Totally covered, and totally painless.

Z

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

thanks for the info
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great! thanks for the idea..
    Thanks

Thread Information