User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

So, I got a free half-size sample of this in the mail and it's been hanging around in the closet for some time. I got several cheap/free deodorants with coupons/sales, my stash has maybe three or four of these, so I had no reason to use it.

However, we went to Ottawa on vacation over the past week and I decided to take this smaller sized product along with me instead of a full sized one.

I wouldn't have thought I needed a 'clinical strength' product. Yes, I do sweat a fair bit, and I certainly use underarm products. I have used just deodorant that gets rid of any stink, I don't feel I'm smelly unless I'm working out, and not like I have moisture pouring out into my shirts. But I feel more comfortable with antiperspirant to control the 'sticky' factor.

Even with that I feel a bit of stickiness in my armpits by the end of the day. But by the end of the day I do feel a bit 'sticky' but not enough to cause me distress or smelliness.

Ottawa was 25+ degrees most of the time I was there. But with this product I stayed dry and fresh all day, NO stickiness! IMO, this product is a buy, especially in summer. Smells pleasant, and keeps you dry and comfortable.

Z
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

great review! Nice to hear when someone finds something that really works

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

This is my absolute favorite deoderant! Worth every penny in my opinion. I'm like you I don't sweat alot but this leaves you dry and fresh feeling and smelling for the whole day!! I used the sample size and repurchased the full size.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I love this product!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Good to know...I was thinking about trying it! Does it leave any 'white marks' on your clothes. I go sleeveless for most of the summer and need something that stays clear.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Good to know...I was thinking about trying it! Does it leave any 'white marks' on your clothes. I go sleeveless for most of the summer and need something that stays clear.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I love these, too!
    Oh god, I'm ashamed to say it, but I am a SWEATY person. I read a magazine article once about this sweat condition..which I do believe I have.
    But, anywho, this works GREAT! No sweatstains on my clothes!
    Yes, it does leave some marks on clothing, if you're not careful when you pull your shirt on.

I actually lucked out. I was using a $2 coupon at Zeller's on this, and was pricematching Food Basic for some other things. Well, my cashier thought I was pricematching the deodorant as well (it said $2 Secret Deodorant and the sizes matched up) so I got it for free.
    I actually went ahead and got 2 more.
    So far, I've only tried the waterproof one. I have the Sports one as well, though.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

thanks for the detailed review! i have 2 samples and i think i will be using this when we go to florida. i am quite sweaty and will need this product to control the sweat inside the sleeves.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Great to know - I've not yet tried the sample, because I'm like you in regard to perspiring... but now I will give it a whirl!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

after using the sample that came in the last brandsaver package i've been hooked, i've found it's the only deoderant that doesn't cause me to have a rash (i used to be a degree all the way girl until after i had my babe) it's a bit $$$ compared to others but costco has 2 packs what are a fair price
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ya, then the 2 packs go on sale...thats when I get them there........but lots of coupons are coming out for them so we can stack em!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Great review Zonny, thanks. Even though I have a stick going, I may have to break out that sample. Once the sun decides to show itself again of course.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

One more thing to add on this product. Went to shave my 'pits last night, and the razor got clogged up with this stuff. I'd washed first, used body wash and exfoliation gloves, but there was still a kind of waxy deodorant residue there. So although it's a very effective product, the negative part is that it's kind of difficult to remove!

Z

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

As for white marks, you are suppose to put the product on before you go to bed, so I have never had any problems with white marks from it. I've been using it since it came out two years ago. I used it on my wedding day, my dress had about two inches of red around the top, and no white marks, and also no sweat marks ...I think that was teh best test for me, as the dress was heavy, and I danced the night away and sweated everywhere else ...I love this product.

Also, I have found that the active ingrediant in it, (aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex) I look for that in other antipersirants and usually try to get the one with the same or more of that and it works pretty much the same but at a cheaper price ..

also, if you really like the product there is this club if you buy four you get one free...must be bought by June 30th 2010

oin the Loyalty Reward Program and receive a coupon for one FREE Secret Clinical Strength (1.6 oz.) product. Just buy four Clinical Strength products (1.6 oz. or larger) and your fifth product is on us. Follow the instructions below to receive your free product:
    • Save your purchase receipts for a total of four Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirants.
    • Mail your receipts for four products and a self-addressed stamped envelope to <address> Secret Loyalty Reward
      PO Box 900059
      El Paso, TX 88590-0059 </address>
    • The Loyalty Rewards Program is a limited-time offer, so be sure to send your receipts and SASE by June 30, 2010. The envelope must be postmarked by this date in order to receive your coupon for one FREE Secret Clinical Strength (1.6 oz.) product.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'm probably out to lunch here, but I'd never follow the instructions and put on deodorant before going to bed. My opinion is that skin needs time to breathe at least a few hours a day, I don't want something to cover my skin 24/7.

I'll look into that loyalty thing though - saw it in the Shoppers flyer for over $5, won't spend THAT much!

Z

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information