User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Viewed.

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Personally I rather shop at Ikea then the Brick.. Hate that place. Good luck though I viewed your complaint.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

You are up to 313 views!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

i viewed it too i really hope they will honour your warrenty

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you all so much! I have had over 300 views since late this morning so far! I am planning on taking this to small claims court, This is a VALID warranty claim! I can't believe they are not wanting to honor it! When I worked there I heard my manager say they were 100% profit... I thought that meant for the unused warranties- but apparently not! I'm really upset by this! Did you see the photos?!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I have to say thats a crappy looking table and I would be ashamed if I was the brick. I looked at your pic and will again for stats for you...btw on a sidenote..thanks for the link of that squeakywheel...I should put up my last employer...but I can't it is going to employment standards since he has not paid me yet.

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

We had the same kind of issue with a table set we got my Granny at a Boxing Day Blowout a few years back- but the chairs were the bigger issue! The legs wouldn't stay in the seat of the chairs on 3 of 4 chairs (tried swell,glue,screws,etc) The Brick wouldn't do a think even though it was less than 3 months after buying the set. We told them to shove it, dropped the stuff off at the store since it was useless, and bought a new set elsewhere.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Last year, we bought a leather couch from Leon's. When it was delivered, I noticed a tiny rip on the side of the couch (which may have occurred when the delivery guys were transporting it to our house). I called a day later - despite not having a warranty - to notify Leon's of the problem. No fuss, no muss: they offered to send a repairman over to fix the tear.

Well, the repair was okay, but up close, it was still visible. I called and told them just to take the couch back and refund me entirely. They obliged, but also offered a $150 discount as an alternative...

I took the discount option (since the couch was only $500 or $600, it turned out to be a pretty good deal).

Anyway, my point is Leon's has top-notch customer service and because of the way they handled that little foible, I will not hesitate to shop with them again or recommend them to others....

The Brick should take note - especially because the OP's purchase was under warranty - consumers talk! ... and when we hear stories like this, we put you on our blacklist and shop at retailers who are better skilled in customer service and who stand behind the quality of their product altogether!
    Last edited by maidennomore; Sat, Jun 5th, 2010 at 01:08 AM.

Join me at
    Swagbucks, earn free
    Amazon gift cards and never pay for DVDs or books again!

Sleep Deprived
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Just viewed your link. Will click on it several more times to increase the count! I hate the Brick and refuse to give them my business.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it almost looks like all the staining is cracking and coming off
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

well if the one store will not take care of it take it to the top...and go right to the head of the company.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Viewed the complaint and pics Amy, man it really is in rough shape. I do hope they honor the warranty for you.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I too am with everyone here. I hate the Brick and have for 20 years. I ordered an expensive diningroom set... it arrived late...smashed to s%#t....took forever to get it resolved and I have vowed to never set foot inside another Brick store and I have told my story to anyone and everyone who will listen.....Never shop at the Brick!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No where in your complaint states when yu bought both the table and the leather chairs. When did you buy them? And what is the warranty that came with them?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by D-Roc View Post
    No where in your complaint states when yu bought both the table and the leather chairs. When did you buy them? And what is the warranty that came with them?
    I bought it just over a year ago and purchased the 5 year extended warranty, here is a link to the warranty agreement:
    http://www1.thebrick.com/brickb2c/js...317398#blanket
    The table had a small- barely noticeable crack in it, and it grew, and almost over night all those little cracks came- I am assuming from the stress that the big crack made! I was so mad when I wrote that- I should go edit it and write it a little better now that I have cooled off a bit!
    Last edited by amyt0915; Sat, Jun 5th, 2010 at 07:01 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information