User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm a newbie at working with coupons so I e-mailed London Drugs yesterday to ask what their policy is with regard to coupons. I hope you find this helpful.

Here is their reply:

"Our coupon policy is as follows,

The following coupons may be accepted at London Drugs:

• Manufacturer’s standard coupons

• Manufacturer’s coupons exclusive to London Drugs

• London Drugs issued coupons

Number of coupons accepted:

• More than one coupon may be accepted for a product, if each coupon comes from a different media source and has different UPC codes. They may add up to the value of the product. The different media sources may include coupons from a newspaper, magazine, internet (maximum of $3 & only one accepted), bottle caps or in-store manufacturer’s exclusive coupons.

• Upon redemption of a Manufacturer’s coupon, PST and or GST apply to the full selling price of the item. Upon redemption of a Retailer Issued coupon, PST and/or GST apply to the net amount of the item.

Coupon Acceptance the following requirements have to be been met:

• Expiry date has not been exceeded

• Is redeemable in Canada

• The product named on the coupon has been purchased.

• The size and/or flavor of the item, as stated on the coupon, have been purchased.

• The required number of items has been purchased.

- We do not allow coupon stacking on coupons that are for buy one, get one free products."
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

they can email whatever they like, but each LD seems to interpret this coupon policy different. Mine states take as many as I want but each sn must be different and mine will not exceed purchase price. But, many occasions I have used 2 different from newspapers with different serials...which according to their policy they shouldnt be taking. I stack less now that I did before...find it to be a stressfull hassle. Now I only do ministacks (3-4 items at a time) and only with my favorite cashiers. I find 51 ave Edmonton south my fav as most cashiers there have been there long term and are truly friendly happy people.
    2010: won $4050 in contests! 2011: won $2160 in contests! 2012: won $86 in contests! 2013: won $137 in contests!
    Earned $320 so far in amazon gift cards on Swagbucks.com !
    Check out Cheapniks blog: Living Rich On The Cheap

Thread Information