User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

hey 23edge, let me know if they ask for id or anything for that, I got one in the mail recently too, my bf's bday was in august, but same thing the card is good till the end of october.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the post!!
    Click here to join Quickrewards - Earn free gift cards!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

all the ones who said it was new to them how many are regular starbucks customers as in have a registered card raise your hand...and those of you that can read keep your hand up.....hmmmmm no futher questions

lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bunney40 View Post
    all the ones who said it was new to them how many are regular starbucks customers as in have a registered card raise your hand...and those of you that can read keep your hand up.....hmmmmm no futher questions

whoa, easy!! wht's that all about????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi folks,

Please be aware that the card benefits that are offered with the registered cards are only for main starbucks branches. The benefits are not valid at the express or kiosk/counter type Starbucks found in food courts or airports etc...

I found this out the hard way, I also called Starbucks and this information was confirmed.

For example, at YUL (montreal airport) you cannot receive any benefits at the starbucks branch because it is a kiosk type. One can use a starbucks cash card anywhere in Canada but won't receive the benefits if used in the above mentioned type branches.

Regards,

Obsessive Coupon Disorder
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

How come I didn't know about the coffee refills? And did you copy and paste that info? Cuz I'm going to ask about the iced coffee refills!! Thanks for the post

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, I always had the card but I never knew about the refills, Thanx a lot for the post.
    The best money making site I could have joined:
    http://www.prizelive.com/r/kubeid

Plz PM me your email for the 15 Lockerz invites that I have

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bunney40 View Post
    No, I don't have a registered card...BUT, thanks to this post, I'm going to get one. I go to Starbuck's about once a week, and I think this would be a good deal for me. Does it really matter that much if it's not new?
    Last edited by Lauroo; Wed, Oct 28th, 2009 at 01:28 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Just to clarify a few things for you guys:

1. This is NOT a new promotion. It has been on for more than a year and a half. All this information is clearly on Starbucks.com.

2. You must register your card online at Starbucks.com in order to receive the benefits. If you simply purchase a starbucks card without going on their website to put in the info (your information, the card # and pin code), you will NOT receive the benefits.

3. You can only receive the benefits at main locations. (i.e., not valid at the Starbucks @ Chapters bookstore).

4. Free refills only good for their cheapest brewed coffee (not specialty drinks or iced coffee), and it used to be unlimited refills last year. But this year they changed the rules and limit it to ONE free refill per visit.

Hope this helps.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks
    <script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '21ff94e6-1e28-4a36-abd9-f6a00ffe76d1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks for the info! I recently won three $25 starbucks cards from huggies contest. I have registered one. Won't make much sense to register the other 2. but I read you can transfer the funds off them onto 1 card. Sounds great.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    hey 23edge, let me know if they ask for id or anything for that, I got one in the mail recently too, my bf's bday was in august, but same thing the card is good till the end of october.
    I went this morning and I didn't need to show any i.d. at all, so I decided to get a venti caramel ice frappaccino

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

their GC don't expire? I havent touch mine for over a year
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by swallow_046 View Post
    their GC don't expire? I havent touch mine for over a year
    Gift cards don't expire in Canada, plus starbucks gift cards are refillable just like any gift card.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information