User Tag List

Thread: New RED PLUM

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Was in Friday's flyers.... ya? Also Saturday's calgary herald. I got no flyers.. grrr!! But got two at work... and will check that recycle bin that gets leftover Calgary Heralds tomorrow am when I head to work, lol.

Only thing that intrests me a bit is the mccain fries!

Haven't seen the new P&G tho?!
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I've seen the P&G. Lots of great stuff. Unfortunately we are not getting our flyers or the free papers right now. They must not have anyone to deliver. Does anyone know where I can get 1 or 2 of the P&G flyer? Thanks in advance.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    165 (100%)

The Red Plum and Brandsaver was in the Advocate, herald and journal today!

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I've seen the P&G. Lots of great stuff. Unfortunately we are not getting our flyers or the free papers right now. They must not have anyone to deliver. Does anyone know where I can get 1 or 2 of the P&G flyer? Thanks in advance.
    I have the same problem. I live in Bower and haven't received flyers since I quit getting the Advocate. Is it the Advocate who delivers these (I noticed while I was getting the paper I wasn't receiving the flyers, since they were always in the paper). I'm not going to subscribe to the newspaper just to get the flyers, kinda defeats the purpose of the coupons and such if you gotta pay for them

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by omegacanuck View Post
    I have the same problem. I live in Bower and haven't received flyers since I quit getting the Advocate. Is it the Advocate who delivers these (I noticed while I was getting the paper I wasn't receiving the flyers, since they were always in the paper). I'm not going to subscribe to the newspaper just to get the flyers, kinda defeats the purpose of the coupons and such if you gotta pay for them

Call The Advocate and explain this... the paper has nothing to do with who gets flyers. Just let them know you'd like them... or email them. I've done both.. and actually, have gotten better responses and more sympathy from emails (sent on their website using a form)... more willing to do something in the big picture than someone answering the phone line... lol.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks. Maybe I will try that. Hate missing out on the flyers. Need them for PM'ing. Now I find myself driving to certain stores just to run in and grab their flyer. LOL

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    Call The Advocate and explain this... the paper has nothing to do with who gets flyers. Just let them know you'd like them... or email them. I've done both.. and actually, have gotten better responses and more sympathy from emails (sent on their website using a form)... more willing to do something in the big picture than someone answering the phone line... lol.

Thanks for the idea. I just used the 'contact us' link on their website and sent an inquiry on it. Saves me waiting til Monday morning and then forgetting

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I got one copy of P&G!!! lol My recycle bin in Anders finally came thru for me. One more would satisfy me completely, lol!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    89 (100%)

I have both Brandsavers and red plum (minus the pampers coupons, sorry) If interested in these message me.

Thread Information