User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have a question for all you parents out there that use Similac... I have stacked Similac checks at the Superstore at St Annes & Fermor on several occasions. I recently went to purchase formula at the St James location and was told by the manager that they can't accept more then one check per purchase... Does anyone know if the policy is different depending on what location you go to?
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

If you look on the similac chq its written that only 1 chq can be used at a time. Ld cought up to this last year
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

As far as I know Superstore is the only place that will accept more then one check.

I went to the Superstore on Grant and Rte 90 last night and they stacked them with no problem. I asked the what the store policy is and was told that because they are deposited at the bank like checks, Superstore has been asked to honor them, even in multiples...

Just a FYI to anyone that has a problem with a teller not knowing what 'account number' to enter, it should be their store number, followed by the stores phone number.
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My daughter is almost done with formula and they've started mailing me Pediasure checks... I was at St Annes Superstore yesterday and stacked the Pediasure checks along with a save.ca coupon with no problem...

Does anyone know what other products mail you checks? I have a bunch of Ensure ones I'm never going to use if anyone wants them.
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Thread Information