User Tag List

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hello fellow Londoners! I am new to SC and I'm hoping you can help me discover which London and area (ie. St. Thomas and/or Strathroy) WM's put coupons out and where the heck do I find these coupons???

I've seen a lot of threads on here about the coupons people find at WM...but I cannot find them to save my life at the Hyde Park WM, which is where I usually shop.

So I am wondering if some local WM stores are more likely to put out coupons than others? If so, which stores have you found coupons in?

Next question: I typically scan along the fronts of the shelves looking for coupons--so I am also wondering if there's another place I ought to be looking for these?

With my job, I am a bit of a road runner so any feedback on London, St. T or Strath WM's would be fantastic.

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I haven't been to WM lately to coupon 'shop' so not positive. I normally already have coupons with me. Im sure they are there. I shop at the Argyle mall location when I do. im sure someone else can tell you better than I.. keep in mind in case you don't already know that Walmart also Pricematches. so if you find a product in a flyer from another store currently on sale. you can bring it with you and buy the same product at their store. and use a coupon if you have one. good luck in your search. let us know if you find any. OH and welcome.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

thanks for the info on Argyle! I will try them for coupons next time I happen to be in that direction and needing to stop at a WM for something. I try to coordinate all my grocery shopping with all my work travels so that I'm not wasting gas or time. I put on a lot of miles for work, so it's quite easy to pop into a variety of places without going out of my way at all.

About a year ago as I was scanning the soup aisle at WM, I had a very kind stranger explain the price matching to me...which was handy to know because the closest major store to the Hyde Park WM is a No Frills. So I have done well in that area.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

we also have occasional coupon swaps as well. where you can trade off the coupons that you don't use or would like pass on in exchange for coupons that you can use . its awesome..

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Yeah We had the coupon trade day last time at my house, check back on the London section for the time and place of the next trade day! I love the Wal-Mart at Argyle Mall, as Mrs.Sunshine said they are great. I also love the Metro at Clarke Rd and Trafalger. Always has great coupons! The Metro at Westmount mall always has good coupons too!
    Let me know Ninna if you are looking for any certain coupons I can send them your way!
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thanks everyone for your input!

I'd forgotten there was a Metro at Westmount. I don't usually shop at Metro--but I am in that mall all the time for other stores, so I'll have to take a peek...and I will definitely check out Argyle and Clarke Road area stores too next time i come by that way.

I will keep my eyes peeled for the London swap meet and make it if my schedule permits. I think it's a pretty neat idea to have those get-togethers. Meet people of similar minds (people who love to save) and swap coupons...kinda sounds like heaven.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I didn't have any luck with the Metro and Clarke/Trafalgar.. at least with coupons.. I did find 3 awesome knife blocks for $.99 each.. clearanced from $12.99. great for xmas presents.. I don't have the chance to get their often.. been only 2x.. ever. lol... maybe ill get lucky at the next swap eh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I don't have much luck in my area for coupons I can never find any new ones

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

I have never found great coupons at WM at Hyde Park. Usually I find most of my coupons in Metro, Sobeys and SDM. Zellers and WM are usually hard finds.
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julyprincess View Post
    I have never found great coupons at WM at Hyde Park. Usually I find most of my coupons in Metro, Sobeys and SDM. Zellers and WM are usually hard finds.
    hmmm. Yeah, I guess I'm learning that. I was a different WM in a different city today and again...nothing. I think I give up on finding them at WM. lol. I have to say though, that Metro and SDM have been good spots for me.

Thread Information