User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For slim fit jeans,shorts,tshirts and tanks,I go to Bluenotes. Mexx sometimes carries a good selection of work seperates(blouses,jackets,skirts)although the tops fit too tiny in the chest for most women. I buy a size larger than I need,then tailor them down in the waist. My favourite for jeans is the slim Lucky brand and you can find them in the US for much less $$ then here in Canada. I just got a pair of the new style slim fit flares and paid only $45 a pair.

You may have to tailor your jackets and blouses,because the smaller sizes often don't allow for curves

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sometimes Banana Republic carries petite versions of their clothing. I find their XS too big for me, so the S or M or petite fits well.
    Join SwagBucks! You actually get free stuff for basically doing nothing!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mazin

Cheap books: http://www.bookmob.ca/track/CC030293 Register & get 5% off!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I second Aritzia, it's a bit expensive but their clothes fit great. Some of their jeans run as small as 24". I bought my leather jacket there 2 years ago and it was the only place that had a jacket tailored enough to fit.

Le Chateau carries XXS too. Banana Republic has a petite section in some stores. You should also try stores typically tailored to teenage girls like Garage Clothing.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for the kids you should try JOE FRESH ! i worked with loblaws for a couple years & the clothing isn't expensive at all ! Joe Fresh is by the same guy that designed Club Monaco. If you go online to joefresh.com you can see there new summer collection ! im a size 1 & the jeans dont fix well so i doubt they will for you. but you can definitely find amazing stuff for the kids ! i have to shop around a lot too for jeans cause im so tiny. bluenotes isn't too bad urban behavior, jean machine will have you size but your going to pay a bit more because there name brand jeans. maybe even forever 21 will also carry your size
    Last edited by JessicaCufaro; Fri, Jun 10th, 2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: spelling

juu
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe Asian sizes would be smaller?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juu View Post
    Maybe Asian sizes would be smaller?
    Juu where do you find them? In which stores? Are they good quality?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Mexx has small sized clothing, so does American Eagle. Gap sells 00. Teens can sometimes sell their second hand stuff online as they grow out of xxsmall and oo, could pick up some bench stuff.

Trading Score
    121 (98%)

I LOVE Aritzia! I do find them quite pricey though. Also you have to try on everything, as their sizes can be a bit funky. I have 2 skirts that are a size 0 according to them, when in all other brands, i'm a size 3-5.
    I am short (5 feet), and although I am currently a 26, when I was quite thinner, I found tons of items at Winners. If you have the patience to rifle though everything, you should be able to find very nice items, at a great discount! The extra small, and extra large sizes are in abundance, since they are not average, and I find them to be even cheaper, since they are harder to sell!

Carrel
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kohl's is the best choice for family shopping. It has all the range for children's and women clothing. Don't worry for prices because with Kohl's coupons and deals you can save extra money too.

Thanks
    Last edited by carrel; Thu, Jul 26th, 2012 at 06:24 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information