User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

How unfortunate. Look at all the sales they missed out on! I guess it's all the couponers that cause a run on the same items...but hey, I don't know about you guys but sometimes I just get fed up with waiting and use my coupons elsewhere.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

i went yesterday aswell, i thought if i can't get the easyups i'll get the box of pampers (pm WM $24.48) yea right....none of thoes either. i'm getting fed up too. i don't see why they would have a problem keeping stock, even if the warehouse is out the pampers company sure isn't. you thing the warehouse would order more to supply their stores???

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

What is this 4 of an item rule???
    I come from out of town for an ocassional diaper stock up- hopefully they'll have some of what I'm wanting in stock (frustrating when they dont!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbobloblaw View Post
    What is this 4 of an item rule???
    I come from out of town for an ocassional diaper stock up- hopefully they'll have some of what I'm wanting in stock (frustrating when they dont!)
    Yup, they now have a sign up saying that they'll limit couponing to 4 of the same item. I guess there's pros and cons We're also from quite a hike away, so we can't swing by every day or two to pick up more...but, theoretically, it should mean that the items we're looking for will actually be on the shelves!!

As for the Pampers boxes, does LD carry the same diaper count per box? I thought I remembered hearing many, many moons ago that the sizes at Walmart were specific to them? I could be totally out to lunch on that one, though

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

[QUOTE=poppleton;2205543

As for the Pampers boxes, does LD carry the same diaper count per box? I thought I remembered hearing many, many moons ago that the sizes at Walmart were specific to them? I could be totally out to lunch on that one, though [/QUOTE]

i could have sworn i've seen them there before & i have seen them on the LD website. guess it does'nt much matter as they have none anyway.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I was told yesterday depending what the item is they reserve the right to over ride the 4 per item limit...which they did on the 1 type/scent of irish spring I wanted...

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

I'm sensing diapers will definitely be restricted!

Jordie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

i was there yesterday and they had the clean and go wipes but not that many diapers

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Did anyone go to LD today? I was thinking of heading there tonight to check on diapers and wipes. I found some coupons at Superstore today....$1 off for wipes and $2 for swaddlers for swaddlers sensitive. The diapers expire on July 1st, so I'm really hoping they have some!

I got a few extra of the diapers if anyone wanted to meet tonight!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadiangirl5279 View Post
    Did anyone go to LD today? I was thinking of heading there tonight to check on diapers and wipes. I found some coupons at Superstore today....$1 off for wipes and $2 for swaddlers for swaddlers sensitive
    Don't waste your time. Was there at about noon and for pampers products they only had one bag of size 4 Baby Dry, one bag of size 5 cruisers, and 3 bags of size 7 Baby Dry. No easy ups, boxes or size 3/6... I didn't check newborn diapers, so they may have some of those... As for wipes, they had only one Clean and Go portable pack, and 2 cases of 5 refills... No tubs, 3packs or 7 packs. That was a few hours ago already so I wouldn't count on anything being there.

The nice thing about the Superstore Sensitive coupon is that it only says 2$ of Pampers Sensitive... Doesn't specify if it has to be the diapers or wipes

Does anyone know when they get more stock?
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Really? Mine shows pictures of diapers....so I'm using it for that.
    Hmmm, I may still head there. I'm shopping for a family member who just had twins....they are wanting to stock up and are flexible on which size at this point. I may head out in a couple of hours.

I heard they get stock Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. Maybe it's different this week due to the holiday on the 1st?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

The CSR that I spoke with on Sunday mentioned that it's hit or miss as to when they'll get more diapers in - I guess they're dependent upon what is available in the warehouse Thanks for all the updates, though, folks - we're a long drive away, and it saves me a heck of a drive just to find out that there's none there

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

i plan to swing by there sometime tomorrow aft. i'll post my findings. i desperately need easyups but i managed to scrounge up enough huggies pullups coupies so i hope they at least have thoes.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

LOL I'm glad I decided to go!!!!!!!!....they have the cases in sizes 3, 4, 5 and 6. They also had several of the 3 pack refills for wipes. They will only price match one case to walmarts price. I'm very happy I went!

No easy ups at ALL. They did have some pullups - I don't know which types though as I wasn't looking for those.
    Last edited by canadiangirl5279; Tue, Jun 29th, 2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: ...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

the cases, is that the baby dry, or the cruisers?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information