User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Size 3 and 4 were the baby dry......I believe 5 and 6 were the cruisers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Just in case anyone was planning to head there tonight, they only had a couple boxes of the 5-pack refills (no other Pampers wipes), and some boxes left of the Baby Dry (size 3) and cruisers (assorted sizes). They also can't PM to the Walmart sale ending tonight, because the diaper count in the boxes are slightly different!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I was there this morning and have never seen the diaper aisle so empty! It has been bare every time I have gone for the last month or so! Too bad most of the coupons are expiring tonight have a lot to toss out now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

i was there this afternoon. oh my.....the diaper isle is soooooooooo empty. no o/s body wash either. it really sucks about the no easyups those $4 coupies expire today. i have a bunch i guess they'll just go in the recycle bin.

HEY POPPLETON! were you there this aft? while i was waiting at CS i overheard a conversation between CSR & customer about no PMing the boxed diapers at WM. was it you??? i noticed the big stacks & the coupon binder & thought maybe shes a smart canuck.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherriez View Post
    HEY POPPLETON! were you there this aft? while i was waiting at CS i overheard a conversation between CSR & customer about no PMing the boxed diapers at WM. was it you??? i noticed the big stacks & the coupon binder & thought maybe shes a smart canuck.
    LOL - yup, that was probably me!! I'm tall, and am 7.5 months pregnant The boxes still ended up being a good deal - with LD's price of $29.99 + the 5 packs of wipes PMd to SDM @$10.99...I really had to scrounge through my binder to find big enough stacks, though! I think it was a new record for me - one $36 stack, and one that was $41

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

it definately was you. i could'nt help but notice the baby in the belly.

congrats! hope everything goes well for you & its never too early to stockpile the diapers!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherriez View Post
    it definately was you. i could'nt help but notice the baby in the belly.

congrats! hope everything goes well for you & its never too early to stockpile the diapers!
    LOL - I don't thank anyone could miss this belly Thanks so much - we're sure looking forward to meeting the little guy!! My daughter is actually still in the occasional pull-up and my son is still full time in diapers, so we go through A LOT of them in our house Ah, someday I'll never have to buy diapers again!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by poppleton View Post
    LOL - I don't thank anyone could miss this belly Thanks so much - we're sure looking forward to meeting the little guy!! My daughter is actually still in the occasional pull-up and my son is still full time in diapers, so we go through A LOT of them in our house Ah, someday I'll never have to buy diapers again!!
    Amen to that! Can't wait til we no longer buy diapers anymore...I think this is probably the main reason for me to shop at LD. Hope they get some more in this weekend. There is an awesome PM to Rexall only valid Sat and Sun...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie girl View Post
    Amen to that! Can't wait til we no longer buy diapers anymore...I think this is probably the main reason for me to shop at LD. Hope they get some more in this weekend. There is an awesome PM to Rexall only valid Sat and Sun...
    My hubby called LD tonight, and they said they had some diapers in, but no wipes Sigh... We decided not to trek out there if we wouldn't be able to nab some..if anyone finds some this weekend, please let us know!!

I agree - "buying" diapers there has saved us a fortune over the past while! Although the free toiletries definitely help, too

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

As of 11am today LD had about 5 or 6 mega packs of Easy Ups, Size 5 only, both for girls and for boys.

they had a pretty good selection of diapers (lots of sizes, varieties)

still no wipes aside from a couple single packs of the clean'n'go wipes

hope this helps

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

is there any sales that anyone knows about this week on easyups to price match to?
    thanks for the info natasurf, maybe i'll pop in tomorrow to check it out.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

was at LD this aft. no easyups....how surprising. they seemed to have quite a variety of diapers & they did have wipes, about 10ish tubs of the sensitive i think (white) & it lookes like maybe 2 of the boxed of refills.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Did anyone go to LD over the weekend? If so, how is the pamper/wipe/easy up situation?
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Saturday morning there were no Easy Ups. Diaper stock seemed pretty decent. I don't recall looking much at wipes, but they did have the box of wipes.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I was there this morning, pretty good selection of all diapers and wipes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information