User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If anybody goes to LD this week can they take look and see if they have the Pampers wipes in stock. I was there yesterday and they had none. I would really love to use my coupons for the diapers and wipes combo. Thanks in advance.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pampers

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

It's very annoying. They never seem to have any in stock. I know some people who call the manager to ask him to order whatever they are looking to buy. I've never done it but it's worth a try.

It drives me bananas how they don't restock their shelves. I often get there and can't find what's on my list.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

same often I go and can't find what I want even with the 4 same item rule it is not stopping how much some ppl are buying ....I was there last week and a shopper had 10 pkges of lots of things in her cart.....saying well her husband and each kid was buying 4 of each item......

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Any truth to the rumor that a LD is being built in Polo Park? It would be great and spread out the couponers. Of course, I would wait until CS had received proper training on stacking before shopping there. LOL

Honestly, as good as the deals are at LD, sometimes I weigh my options and decide if it's really worth the disapointment of going and not finding what I am looking for...
    Last edited by Prairie girl; Mon, Jun 21st, 2010 at 10:13 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

often too i am disappointed. went last week & they had no wipes, diapers or easyups. i'm trying again today as i will be in the city & i am down to my last pack of easyups. i'll post if there is wipes or not.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherriez View Post
    often too i am disappointed. went last week & they had no wipes, diapers or easyups. i'm trying again today as i will be in the city & i am down to my last pack of easyups. i'll post if there is wipes or not.
    I'm on the hunt for Easy Ups too - can you please post if you find any of those as well? Thanks so much!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by poppleton View Post
    I'm on the hunt for Easy Ups too - can you please post if you find any of those as well? Thanks so much!!
    i'll let you know forsure...keep fingers crossed. i'm heading there after lunch.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

well i'm back. bad news. no wipes, unless you want the 3 pack refills then there were 3 of them & no easyups. i'm gonna try again tomorrow or the next day, i'll be in the city helping out my grandma so i'll pop in & check it out. i really hope they get some soon. the idea of paying full price just depresses me . i'll post with what i find...or don't find.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Apparently the LD warehouse is completely out of Easy Ups, and I was told they wouldn't be getting any in for a few weeks... The best bet is to cross your fingers for a sale next week at Superstore and stack one of their in store 4$ off coupons (Exp June 30th... I have some extra if anyone needs) with one from the newspaper inserts...
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

how was the supply of diapers? i need some pampers, and want to make a trip tomorrow.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

They had wipes yesterday night, not too many only about six on the shelf. Diapers they had lots....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKatz View Post
    They had wipes yesterday night, not too many only about six on the shelf. Diapers they had lots....
    did they have easyups?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Still no Easy Ups. I didn't se wipes, but I didn't rally look for those. Lots of Pampers Baby Dry diapers (no size 4 though) and Cruisers only in sizes 5-7 in stock. That was as of 2pm today

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

I was there first thing this morning, and they said that the wharehouse is totally out of the pampers cruisers size 4 too, and will be for a while.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I went this afternoon.....they had a few of the boxes of wipe refills (3 per box), no easy ups, no big cases to take advantage of the walmart $24.48 deal. I was very disappointed.....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information