User Tag List

Thread: Please read!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I lost my dog on June 10th, and later found out she was taken and sold for drugs! I am beside myself as my 5 children cry and I have made myself sick worrying about her. I need my dog back! The loss of her is too painfull, and I just wish she'd come home. I am willing to put up a reward to anyone who brings her home. If you know who might have m,y dog, please advise them that I would buy them a brand new dog of their choice, no hard feelings, I just want Jewel home! I would even give them a reward if wanted.
    My dog is microchipped, so if taken to any vet or animal shelter, she could find her way home. If you let her go I am confident she would also find her way home!
    I will not quit until I find her. Please keep an eye out, and ask people you know, pass on her picture, and think if you know anyone who has recently "adopted" a dog! It could possibly be Jewel!
    She is a tan pitull with white markings. She was about 70lbs when she left, but could vary depending on circumstances. She has distinctive scarring on her stomach. She has no ear tag. She hates her toes to be touched, and gets carsick! Please look at the pic and remeber to keep your eyes or ears open! Any info is good info! Call me or email me. 604-701-6966 or [email protected]
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

I am so sorry about your dog, I can't believe people would do that, but some people are just crazy....I hope someone turns in your dog, I really wish you the best and that you get her back and she is well...
    good luck.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

How awful! I am so sorry to hear about your dog . I am in Abby...if I should see or hear anything, will pass on the news. Hope she comes home safe and sound
    Need Norwex? I can ship to anywhere in Canada for $4.95!!!! Check out my site http://lyndseymackenzie.norwex.biz/

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

How awful!! I will keep my eyes open... I hope your Family will be okay. I hope you have let the police and vets know. Also Star FM has a lost pets page... you should contact them maybe they will say something on the radio. Good luck!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I will keep my eyes peeled!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Sorry to hear about your dog. What part of Chilliwack are you in? Sardis or Downtown area? I see lots of peopele walking their dogs. I will try to be more observant.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Please phone the police ASAP, if you haven't already.

Please contact local & provincial media !!!!- get the word out about dog thefts.....
    phone Global TV & the Province - if it goes "live" on national TV, you have a much better chance that whoever recently bought a dog like yours contacts a vet to have the microchip # checked in case it's your dog.

if the media gets involved, the police may do a "sting" for a reward, and (hopefully)
    arrest the creeps that took her.

phone & send emails with pictures to every SPCA, animal shelter, animal rescue, etc.
    across BC, so they can keep a lookout. please mention that she is microchipped!!!!

take care

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all of your replies so far. I have contacted the police/spcas/shelters and so on. Posted 300 flyers. A lady in Coquitlam is posting them her way. I've emailed every radio station, newspaper and news channel and no one seems to think it is a big dilema. Because I can't prove she's stolen I guess. It's all hear say! The valley voice (free newspaper) posted my story. Jewel is registered with 24 hour petwatch, which means if she was admitted to anywhere with a scanner in Canada, she would come up as red ged / stolen / return to owner!

Thread Information