User Tag List

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

What kind of experience have you guys had with them? Negative/positive?

I got a blackberry through them on the 18th. Instead of putting down a deposit, I chose to have my payments automatically come out of my account. I was told my payments would be coming out on the 23rd of every month, starting July 23. I was also told that my bill this month would be big because of the activation fee. I was quoted $90, give or take a few dollars.

I opted to get the protection plan, which is an additional $5 a month, and with that, I got a free skin for my phone, and I was SUPPOSED to get the choice of a free car charger or memory card (I wasn't told about the car charger/memory card at all. The only reason I know I was supposed to get one, is because 2 days after I got my Bberry, my man decided to upgrade, and got the exact same phone, on the same plan, with the same protection package, and was told he had the choice of 2 accessories with the purchase of the plan [skin + charger or memory card])

WELL, I just got my bill today (thinking it was kind of early, when it's not supposed to be coming out until the 23rd of July), and SURPRISE! It's for $138.xx and it's coming out of my account July 7th!

I called customer service and explained that 1) It's not supposed to come out until the 23rd, and 2) I was quoted $90, not $140. The lady was super nice and apologized, but told me that the bill was correct, and that the salesperson must have mis-calculated my bill, and given me the wrong withdrawal date.

I am so peeved. It took him almost an hour to punch my info into the computer, and we confirmed with him 3 different times, that yes, payment date was the 23rd!!!!! You think that because he spent so long doing it, he'd get it right! And the fact that I didn't get the car charger just makes me even more angry. I have a 2 week period in which I can return my phone if I don't like it, and Im going to go in on friday (the last day, since we're gonig to Saskatoon anyways) and show them on my reciept that I never got my charger, and should they decide I don't get a charger, my phone's going back and they can stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Sorry guys, Im just really upset with them right now.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

And I remember last summer, we moved (we had 2 sasktel MAX boxes, and a modem), and the tech guy came to our new house to hook our boxes back up, and our next bill was for $1200, because they claimed that we hadn't returned the old boxes, remotes, and modem, and that the tech guy had brought us brand new ones.

We called and asked what was going on, and their response was pretty much ~ LOL sorry! ~

Thread Information