User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I recently went to a Norwex party (they sell cleaning supplies and are well-known for their anit-bacterial microfibre cloths) and I'm hosting one in a few weeks... I've heard a lot of good things about these products, but did not purchase a lot of products to try from the party I went to.

The only product I've heard negative things about was the dryer balls...

Anyone else try Norwex before and what did you like or dislike about it??
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sorry I don't think I've ever heard of this company.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I recently went to a Norwex party (they sell cleaning supplies and are well-known for their anit-bacterial microfibre cloths) and I'm hosting one in a few weeks... I've heard a lot of good things about these products, but did not purchase a lot of products to try from the party I went to.

The only product I've heard negative things about was the dryer balls...

Anyone else try Norwex before and what did you like or dislike about it??

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have a few girlfriends who use that stuff, but not me.

I find homehardware has great stuff like this and is cheaper(cleaner cloths etc)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I've been using the laundry soap for years and I love it. It's a bit more expensive for the bag but it last forever. We have a 3 month old and she hasn't had a reaction to it. I also really like the mop and the toilet brush.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Those three things are at the top of my list!!! I think the detergent is part of the hostess package for the month of May too so hopefully I get to try it!!

And I actually really like the $6 dish cloth!! Works like a charm!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

bump|!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love Norwex, I have almost everything they sell and will never use anything else. It is nice to know that my 6 month old can play on my floor and there isn't any chemicals to hurt him. If you are serious about the product then buy the consultant membership for $40 (I think) and then you get your product for 40% off. A couple girlfriends and I went in and split the membership and it has been great. You place your order online and it is at your house in less than a week.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I just went to my first party about 2 months ago. Didn't think I would buy anything but I ended up getting the dust mitt, the tea and counter cloth set and the 3pk washcloths.
    I love the tea towel and counter cloth. It use to take quite a bit of elbow grease to get hard stuff off the counters but somehow the cloth takes it off pretty fast.
    The face clothes I'm still getting use to. No soap on my face since I've started using it. My skin definitely feels different. Not tight like soap makes it.
    I have yet to try the mitt but I'm sure it's good too.

The only thing I heard that wasn't good was the dishwasher detergent? I think that's what it was.
    Don't forget to click the green up arrow if you like someones post!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

My sister loves it - I am awaiting my first order. I heard good things about the toothbrush (getting it for my husband) and the detergent as well as the mop.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I liked it so well that I signed up as a consultant just to get the 40% off. But when everyone found out I was a consultant they asked me to start doing parties and now I do it full time and make a nice living doing it.

The only thing I don't like is the miropad as it falls apart easily. I also had a problem getting used to the dishwashing detergent - had a real trouble giving up my Ivory "bubbles". Logically, I know it's chemicals that make the bubbles but they were still hard to give up.

Norwex has a chemical-free alternative for most of your commercial toxic cleansers that reduce your exposure and long term effects to their fumes.

The mattress cleaner is something everyone should have in their home to get rid of dust mites and reduce allergies and incidents of asthma attacks. You can use it on your mattresses, pillows, chesterfields & chairs, carpeting and even on childrens stuffed animals. (Not for use on crib mattresses as it won't soak in)

Read the labels on your fabric softener and dryer sheets to see the chemicals in them and then look them up - you will be shocked to find that they actually contain cancer causing agents.

That's why I became completely sold on Norwex. The laundry soap has completely NO fillers. (most commercial Laundry Detergents use bones as fillers) You do not require fabric softener and the dryer balls eliminate the need for dryer sheets. So, you can do your entire laundry chemical free.

No more washing our clothes in chemicals, putting them in the dryer with chemicals, putting them on our bodies with chemicals and then back into the washer and flushing the chemicals back into the eco system with the water.

Sold on Norwex - you bet I am! If I can make my home healthier for me, my family and the enviornment with one product, I'll use it and try to promote it into every household.

Karen Harrod, www.norwex-online-shopping.com

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

have never used it, but thinking of using the laundry soap- she's got eczema,

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I'm really thinking of buying some Norwex stuff. Especially for my laminate floors with a dog and toddler it takes a beating and almost needs to be cleaned daily. I am SO leery about the price of the stuff though.

Any other users out there?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Have you tried the home hardware natura stuff Amberlab?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am a Norwex consultant and would love to show those of you who are interested in Norwex what these products are all about.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Tue, Nov 3rd, 2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Removing personal info.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information