User Tag List

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

So learnt today that Mont Cascades waterpark have lowered their prices(website says its 20th anniversary special but think its more Calypso related myself.
    It now costs $10 per ticket..plus if you sign up to become a member(free) at montcascades.ca there is a further printable rebate of $3 .It says 1 coupon per person, perhaps you ca print it off multiple times ??
    Anyway, may well take my kids there this week what with the heat and all, and at least i won't be trying to get at the water with 14,000 other people
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Guess what - the wretched coupon has disappeared!!
    Oh well, maybe it,ll magically reappear later on!!

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I heard the line ups at Calypso to just get into the parking lot were up to 4km long?!
    That's crazy. My sister is definitely taking her kids to Mont Cascades instead of Calypso.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuktu60 View Post
    I heard the line ups at Calypso to just get into the parking lot were up to 4km long?!
    That's crazy. My sister is definitely taking her kids to Mont Cascades instead of Calypso.
    I know - you actually have to line up to get into the parking,
    line up to pay....to go on the slides - sounds like way too many people for my liking

Just learning!!
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow glad I stumbled on this thread - Calypso was something we were contemplating doing this summer. I think I'll pass until the novelty wears off
    Join swagbucks, earn points for doing searches you would be doing anyways! Points can be redeemed for a variety of gift cards!! Why not give it a try! You've got nothing to lose!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/melmomof3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree. I was going to take my kids to Calypso but my husband and I drove by it on our way back from Quebec City 3 weeks ago and the parking lot was packed. Because of the trees in the way we couldn't see how busy it was but by the amount of cars in the massive parking lot, FORGET IT! Not this year...Cascades it is.
    April Boomer
    Independent BeautiControl Consultant
    www.LusciousSpa.com

[email protected]

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got along with friends free tickets to Calypso for last Sundays Bacardi Island thing. None of us went for several reasons. 1- I have seen the parking lot of that place and it's always past mobbed. 2-Hearing from others who have gone and dealt with the huge lines that takes forever to get a 2 min ride down a slide. 3- Ok yes it did rain that day and 4..we could not figure out how they were gonna pull off a Bacardi party at a water park. Booze and water don't mix. I think when the tickets were first going to be given out we were all excited. The words "Island Party" till we found out a few days prior where it was. Did anyone go even though the weather was blah and rainy?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I'm planning to take the kids to Mont Cascades tomorrow - first time for all of us Thanks for posting the deal - definitely makes it more affordable for all 5 of us to go!

Thread Information