User Tag List

Thread: Safeway Rant

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I went to Safeway to do some grocery shopping coupons all organized and ready to go. They had some good deals on some food like b1g1 free for SunnyD and Bear Paws which my boys have been begging me to buy. I get all my shopping done and head to the cashier cart heaping full. First off by mistake I grabbed 2 of the wrong campbells soup so she asked if I wanted to grab them or if I would like someone else to, I asked if someone could since I still needed to finish unloading my cart, so she paged the guy, he comes and brings back the wrong soups not even close to what I wanted. I told her I would go since he apparently wasnt coming back after being paged again. Then the girl must have been new since she didnt know how to ring in the coupon for the campbells soup, buy 3 get 1 veg soup free, someone comes over and helps and on she goes. Then she got to my save.ca coups which Ive never had any probs using anywhere, she calls someone over again to ask if she can use them (she already rang in 2 of them) then woman says that if they are photocopied then I couldnt, I explained where they were from, she again says no if photocopied I told her they werent I ordered them online and they mail them to me, she looks at me and says they look photocopied I told her to look on the back where it says where they came from, finally she says ok to put them through. By this point theres a line building behind me. The girl was very nice but it was very frusterating being questioned on my coupons by the other woman who never apoligized for the problem or anything. The only thing that made it all better was looking at my reciept and saw I got 110 airmiles and saved $25.56 in coupons, by far my best coupons trip on just food. Sorry for my long rant.
    This thread is currently associated with: Safeway, Air Miles, Save.ca Coupons

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I know how that feels with the save.ca coupons
    they should really make them more ''official'' looking so cashiers arent questioning them. I like how they say manufactures coupon in the corner but if you get someone whos tech savy with the right paper, those coupons could be easily copied.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

aww, so terrible to have that trouble with the coupons. nice finish though with the air miles gain and savings.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow great airmiles-great deals

Thread Information