User Tag List

Jordie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Hey fellow coupon shoppers,

Just to give you a helpful hint, my hubby(think hubbys are called DH on here....whats a DH anyways? lol) works for Zeller's, and alot of the Zeller's are renovating and moving out old stock by placing it on clearance. He was able to purchase two 5Kg bags of Beneful dog food for 1.00 using the 2.00 cutout coupon and he said there are alot of products on clearance such as Iams for cats, health and beauty, furniture etc. I was so impressed, I sent him back to work tonight with a list lol. You might want to check it out.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

DH = Darling (yea right..lol) Husband

i've noticed that at the zellers i shop at (southdale). i've found some great deals there lately. what one did your DH get the beneful? my mom & grandma would love to know. (was there much left?) we're going shopping tomorrow.

Jordie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Yesterday evening....I usually givethe critters what ever I can afford and have been lucky to keep them on Beneful and Friskies, though the dogs think the Friskies are thiers too lol.

Jordie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

makes mental note to self...make sure you understand the wholeeeeeeee message before replying lol.....Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy....it was the one at KP and Im not sure on the amount...I didnt ask...was just happy to see him coupon shopping....Last week he managed to pick up a Pantene combo pack(shampoo and conditioner) for a dollar and i had a .75 off coupon so it only cost .25.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    204 (97%)

thanks Jordie.

i took my mom there this afternoon & she stocked up on beneful. luckily the ones marked down were the type/flavor he eats.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    makes mental note to self...make sure you understand the wholeeeeeeee message before replying lol.....Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy....it was the one at KP and Im not sure on the amount...I didnt ask...was just happy to see him coupon shopping....Last week he managed to pick up a Pantene combo pack(shampoo and conditioner) for a dollar and i had a .75 off coupon so it only cost .25.
    Yes DHs can be "trained" to use coupons too. I joke with my DH and tell him, okay - I have a mission for you. He knows now that it usually involves a coupon. He scored a 4 Litre tub of Chapman's ice cream at Giant Tiger for $1.67 a few weeks ago. And Dutch chocolate, no less

Jordie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

yummmmmmmmmmmm...I can remember chapmans ...lol...had to take it off my list though...i tended to overindulge lol...kids are happy though...more for them.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Gonna have to check out these great deals at Zellers!!! Thank you for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    yummmmmmmmmmmm...I can remember chapmans ...lol...had to take it off my list though...i tended to overindulge lol...kids are happy though...more for them.
    I have to agree about the overindulgence but I found that their frozen yogurts are amazing and have lower calories - give them a try!!

Jordie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

More on great buys at Zellers...this week summer toys are on for seventy percent off.....and going fast...its not advertised but hubby said peeps that come in notice it...I picked up two water cannons for two of my boys for nine dollars each.....now I just have to hire someone to carry it for the six year old lol......they are really biggggggggggg.

Thread Information