User Tag List

Page 47 of 358 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, expire your PINS not close your account
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canuttie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They may as well close the account. Why would you want an account with expired PINs (no points), besides I think is as some said before, they are just letting everybody know about, this rule, because as for my self I put the maximum amount of PINs allowed per week which is ten (5000 points) and the last time I redeemed for for something was August 31/2010,.

I guess this message is for people that have forgotten about Icoke and they want those people in the game again.

I replied to that email yesterday telling them all you guys have said, not good rewards, no contests, and on top of that that the game that is running right now only is giving you 50 points all the time, so it is silly to put your points into that game. They answered back today saying that that link/e-address is a non attended email and that I should address my enquires to http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/ or to the appropriated section.

That is all I know, so I don't think there is a reason to be alarmed unless you don't keep your Icoke account moving at least once every 89 days.

Thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

hello i just signed up for icoke last night, I texted 10 pins and after that said I reached the max limit per week, when they say per week what does it mean? so because I entered friday does it mean that the next week starts this monday?????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They have the same 90 day rule for mycokerewards.com in the U.S.If they get rid of non participants and actively go after people who enter the contests,enter PIN's and redeem for rewards maybe we will get better rewards.

Canadian Banana
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

if you get points from winning contests does that count? or you HAVE to still put in new codes or redeem them

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by boldjack View Post
    hello i just signed up for icoke last night, I texted 10 pins and after that said I reached the max limit per week, when they say per week what does it mean? so because I entered friday does it mean that the next week starts this monday?????
    You can enter another 10 PIN's Monday.

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

folks, every now and then icoke will send out that message to all icoke account holder whether they are sleeper or not. Expired pins will happen to people that don't pay attention to their promotion, the latest promotion is Rogers, and the one before that was world cup. So pins from these 2 won't be expire for a few months, however, older pins wil expire and I think burger king pins expire, pizza pizza pins expire Septm\ember 30, 2010.

All you have to do is enter a pins every now and then every 3 months, your account will be active. Expired pins happened once a year, when they clear out all old pins and starts now one, in the later year they could use the same pins again, I don't think they are doing that now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I learned my lesson the hard way regarding hoarding caps for too long. Now I try to make sure I don't have more than 10 lying around without entering the codes.

I can handle entering a PIN once every 3 months. I just wish I had better luck with checking the page just as they have something new available.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

If someone is desperate for a pin, I can spare a few
    send pm

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
    I learned my lesson the hard way regarding hoarding caps for too long. Now I try to make sure I don't have more than 10 lying around without entering the codes.

I can handle entering a PIN once every 3 months. I just wish I had better luck with checking the page just as they have something new available.
    If you have unlimited text. Set up your iCoke account to your e-mail, then you can text in the code every time you get one. Then you never need to actually keep the caps/lids and you can take codes off friends who don't collect them as well.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I too have lots of pins & I can let a few go if anyone needs some.

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

They have a Flip Ultra up now for 180,680 or for VIP 144,545 and the messenger bag is back too.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WAKEFORSOUL View Post
    They have a Flip Ultra up now for 180,680 or for VIP 144,545 and the messenger bag is back too.
    Thanks, picked up a Best Buy Gift Card

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Best buy out of stock... wow that was fast..
    Win sweet prizes just for searching!!I have won $200 in GC's for amazon.ca from swagbucks! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298645

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

bestbuy gc out of stock

Page 47 of 358 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread Information