User Tag List

Page 99 of 358 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahazaras View Post
    I won something but it happened at the same time as the collect your 3 bottles so it didn't tell me what it was. It made me answer the skill testing question showed my address and that was it. I didn't even get an email message. Anyone know if there is a way to find out what I got?

I have received an email in the past with my winnings, so look out for it otherwise email or call them

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ahazaras View Post
    I won something but it happened at the same time as the collect your 3 bottles so it didn't tell me what it was. It made me answer the skill testing question showed my address and that was it. I didn't even get an email message. Anyone know if there is a way to find out what I got?
    This happened to me too... Just check your emails it will tell you.
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    To me it looks like a bonus of some sort but you are right they tend to add things along and then expect you to pay for it. I would contact the magazine itself their subscription dept (Im sure they have an email or something in the magazine) and get them to clarify this for you.
    Thanks guys! I agree it looks a little weird. I don't want to be charged for the additional magazines. On my magazine it is also printed that my subscription will expire August 2011 not March 2012 as it shows online. I finally found a contact forum on their website but it was kind of hidden. Thanks again for everyone's help. Merry Christmas!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I was going to say that maybe your new subscription would take 3 months to start and the 1 year went from 2011 to 2012. Usually a change of address takes 3mo. at the magazine to process as issues are done in advance.

Good to know that you found the pertinent information online due to SCers tips!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Last game play before the contest ends this week, so I'm happy to have collected the 3rd bottle/750pts today!
    1x free play
    3x 50pt
    1x100pt
    1x1000pt
    Put 5 entries into the Pizza Pizza gc draw for my redemption of the week.
    I enjoyed the fact that we had 2 iCoke games to collect free points this year. Otherwise I would not have consumed enough colas to have collected all those wonderful points!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Last game play before the contest ends this week, so I'm happy to have collected the 3rd bottle/750pts today!
    1x free play
    3x 50pt
    1x100pt
    1x1000pt
    Put 5 entries into the Pizza Pizza gc draw for my redemption of the week.
    I enjoyed the fact that we had 2 iCoke games to collect free points this year. Otherwise I would not have consumed enough colas to have collected all those wonderful points!
    I think there were 4 games in total. And sorry to disappoint you, but there will be another week of the games.

* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Correct answer to math skill testing question required to win. Contest opens 12:00:01 PM ET, 11/01/10 and Closes 11:59:59 AM ET, 1/5/11.
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchii View Post
    I think there were 4 games in total. And sorry to disappoint you, but there will be another week of the games.
    Thanks for letting us know! Maybe you can answer a few questions for me? Will there be another iCoke game after this one is over after next week? What happens to the points we have earned...do they have to be spent right away or can we hold on to them for new posted rewards as the come?? Do the points expire?

Thanks!

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

yep all these contests have been WONDERFUL. I have racked up quite a lot of points. RIght now I am sitting at 186,000 points roughly

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Cjunk, here's a past post on same issue-you keep the points until either 90 days pass or you input a new PIN from a bottle cap.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/2493742-post848.html

The 90 day rule came out in September from iCoke.ca.
    Because you’re a valued iCoke member, we’re sending you this important update about your iCoke Points™.

As of today, your iCoke Points™ will expire within 90 days if you don’t redeem for a reward or enter new PINs.*

Take action now! All you have to do is:

So either redeem some points for something cool or enter a new PIN within 90 days and all your points will remain in your account.

Don’t worry. If you haven’t had a chance to take action, you’ll receive a reminder email giving you a 30-day notice and one more when you have 7 days left.
    Scratchii, thanks for the notice of an extra week of game play.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjunk View Post
    Thanks for letting us know! Maybe you can answer a few questions for me? Will there be another iCoke game after this one is over after next week? What happens to the points we have earned...do they have to be spent right away or can we hold on to them for new posted rewards as the come?? Do the points expire?

Thanks!
    I wish I knew if there was another game coming up. Hopefully there is! What I can tell you is the points expire immediately after contest finished....just kidding. But the points do expire. They are valid for 90 days since you've redeemed a prize or submitted a valid PIN. No, I do not know if winning points via iCoke contest extends the 90 days, but I would say "no" to be on the safe side. Usually the good prizes (Gift cards etc) are posted the week the new contest goes LIVE and last a couple hours.
    Looking for $10 Ticketmaster Gift Codes (from iCoke) - Click HERE or PM me if you got them, THANKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the info everyone!

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Aw, the one day I didn''t check and there were prizes and I have 90000 points saved!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Won a $25 Ticketmaster Card

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

luv coke zero

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Well, this is probably the last time I'll play the game. This last few times I played I took a fellow members advice and played late at night. And he was right, I got more free points the last few times I've played than all the other times put together.
    AND tonight I actually won a prize!!! I won a T-shirt. I'm very happy.
    Earlier I entered my weekly icoke codes and for the first time they wouldn't accept one of the codes - said that the prmotion was over. I was able to enter all 20 codes it was just that one that they wouldn't take. Although there was NO difference in the cap it came from. I think this is very strange.
    I know there are new, different codes out now but the regular codes are still on new products so I just wish Coke would give us some clarification. And maybe some warning would be nice too.

Page 99 of 358 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread Information