User Tag List

Page 223 of 358 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Ok....so I'm juuust getting into iCoke. I'm fortunate enough to have a recycling room in my building (just raided...nothing!) and no shame (I'll go to every recycling depot in the city if I can!

I have a couple of questions. So, I gather I can only submit 10 pins per week. Can I set up more than 1 account? Or is it 1 per household. Also, what's with the lame-o rewards? I only saw like 4 or 5 items to choose from. Do these change?
    Join me on Swagbucks and earn money and giftcards. So easy, so fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kanda2004

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ok so i broke down and e-mailed icoke to see if i can find out where my GC's are, and what there going to do for me!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

It's one account per household.

The rewards change - some medium value ones - movie tickets etc are up every so often. Really high value ones -- almost never appear and gone immediately.

So if you want movie passes, coke $$, buy more coke coupons, or pizza / mcdonald cards, it works as a reward program.

If not, consider trading your points or selling them on Listia www.listia.com - pm me if you want to know about Listia I've used it for icoke pins.

Quote Originally Posted by kanda View Post
    Ok....so I'm juuust getting into iCoke. I'm fortunate enough to have a recycling room in my building (just raided...nothing!) and no shame (I'll go to every recycling depot in the city if I can!

I have a couple of questions. So, I gather I can only submit 10 pins per week. Can I set up more than 1 account? Or is it 1 per household. Also, what's with the lame-o rewards? I only saw like 4 or 5 items to choose from. Do these change?
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Thu, Aug 11th, 2011 at 01:38 AM.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, I have a weir icoke code. Usually, the code contains 12 letter + number. However my icoke only have 10. I entered and it said
    " Sorry! This PIN code is not currently active. Please refer to the rules section of the help file for more information."
    I could not see rule for this. Can someone let me know, thank you !!

Please use My Orange Key: 14665257S1 for opening an Tangerine account
    $50 Koodo bill credit bonus refer Click here

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seakingasia View Post
    Hi, I have a weir icoke code. Usually, the code contains 12 letter + number. However my icoke only have 10. I entered and it said
    " Sorry! This PIN code is not currently active. Please refer to the rules section of the help file for more information."

ive found a few of those... could be expired ones. check the date on the cap
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by StarDancer View Post
    Ok so i broke down and e-mailed icoke to see if i can find out where my GC's are, and what there going to do for me!
    I was going to do that today too!! I am waiting on 12 gc from icoke. I read on the site that it could take up to 90 days to receive so I did not email them
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

It's from last year, this year is 12 digits, the new noes are

Coke - VIP
    sprite and Zero white caps

the in - between are icoke

Older one are itune which could expire at the end of the year.

Each promotion have its own expire date, when the promotion is finished, code will expire, but not necessary on the same date.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Holly, Today i got a big shot from icoke.
    My account is more than 11 k and now is 500 without any redemption
    My brother account is 8700 already. We just hope the week is overed so he can enter another pin to get 9200 then redeem for the wagjag. Now can't get into the account anymore. OMG !!!! It's 2 weeks of my recycle walk !!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by foggydayz View Post
    Same here, 8 weeks for me. It's nice to know it's not just me

I'm waiting for 16 McD's gc's (2 accounts,ordering 1 per account a week)
    Be careful...I had 2 accounts.... THey took one away from me today and took all of my points!! one of my accts had over 22,000 points and they wiped them all out on me. I understand canceling hubbies account but leave me my points at least!!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post
    Be careful...I had 2 accounts.... THey took one away from me today and took all of my points!! one of my accts had over 22,000 points and they wiped them all out on me. I understand canceling hubbies account but leave me my points at least!!!!
    Yah, WTH, Cancel 1 of the account is too much already, they wipe everything off from my account also. My brother is about the redeem for the wagjag while he is 500 point away !!! . We already discussed about this and planing after this redeem we will combine to 1 account !
    I rush into my account about to redeem the wagjag out but too late!!!!!
    It's almost 3 CNE tickets !!!!!
    Last edited by seakingasia; Thu, Aug 11th, 2011 at 07:30 PM.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapyddm View Post

same just happened to me.. i'll be calling them.. i had my account with over 150k in points and my hubby had his with easily 60k in points
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Coke should have set the date and what they will do with more than 1 account/ household. They did not set any deadline and hit us suddenly. Soooo mad

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Coke should have set the date and what they will do with more than 1 account/ household. They did not set any deadline and hit us suddenly. Soooo mad
    It's always been in the rules so they owe nobody nothing do they???????????? One per household means just that ONE
    Total earned to date $2425.00 saving for a trip : )
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Deoxis

CaLoonie vinceandcrystal@yahoo.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

i JUST LOGGED INTO MY ICOKE ACCOUNT AND ALL MY POINTS HAVE BEEN TAKING AWAY TOO. I HAVE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT SO MABYE ITS A MISUNDERSTANDING AND WILL BE FIXED UP SOON.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

someone musta pizzed in their cornflakes this morning, cuz the same thing happened to me - they canceled my account (only had 4000 pts in it) but left my husbands alone (his has over 40,000 pts) so I guess I should be happy that they closed the account with the least amount of points.

the rules don't specifically say that it is limited to one per household - it says:

We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine that a household address is only eligible for one iCoke account

So evidently, today, they decided to determine only one/household. Why not just say "only one account is allowed per household"? As it reads now, it almost sounds like yeah, sure, everyone in your household can register, and some day we might decide to close all but one account. LOL

Thread Information