User Tag List

Page 266 of 358 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    187 (100%)

The rewards still stink right now, the only worthwhile one for me is the movie passes.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree the rewards do stink right now and they have for quite a while. I have been getting the $10 gift cards and I ordered myself a jacket, shirt and the tote bag and I got them yesterday and LOVE them!!! I got $180 worth of stuff for free with my points. Very happy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have a 10$ coke store gift card
    Does anyone wanna trade for a 5$ Amazon.ca gift card?
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I like the movie passes, now if a good movie would come out that I actually want to see.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Do icoke points expire after a certain amount of time or something? I just went to log in to my account to see if the site had anything new and suddenly my points are just gone. I haven't redeemed for anything since I started collecting and there is no record of any one hacking my account to redeem for the points either.
    I sent off an email to the company to raise hell.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerfaith View Post
    Do icoke points expire after a certain amount of time or something? I just went to log in to my account to see if the site had anything new and suddenly my points are just gone. I haven't redeemed for anything since I started collecting and there is no record of any one hacking my account to redeem for the points either.
    I sent off an email to the company to raise hell.
    Yes, they expire after 90 days, if you do not enter a pin or redeem for a prize...
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

meh, nothing new from coke

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yup, they expire. They usually send you an email a few weeks before they expire telling you if you don't enter a new pin soon your points will dissapear. It might have gone to your junkmail if you didn't get that.
    http://www.dealfind.com/?a=ae7b110f23e0
    For deals and discounts! Use my referal link and I will use yours!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Meh we dont even have cineplex in NB... unless I redeem them to trade.... not getting many coke pins now that Ive transferred to a different store... no one at my new store drinks coke... grrrrrrrr lol
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

they need new gifts.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i hope they bring the mcds gc back
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mimi- View Post
    i hope they bring the mcds gc back
    I second that!
    Be rewarded with real-world prizes for your daily online activities at GiftHulk. Over $500,000 in prizes given out to users!
    http://www.gifthulk.com/invite/CS134860

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Since icoke.ca totally sucks lately, I wrote them an email the other day. Got a typical, useless response, but it may help if enough of us write them.

You can use the form found here: http://www.icoke.ca/help/contactus

denise

Anyway, here's my email & response:

Comments:
    Hi!
    I've been a member for several years now & am really missing the Coca-Cola Factory contests. Any plans for a new contest? Any new rewards coming? Any hope of earning points on the 12 pack cans?
    Sorry for all of the questions, but thesite hasn't had a fun contest or a good variety of prizes in a very long time. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    ** End of Comments **

Dear Denise,

Thank you for contacting iCoke.ca. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
    Reward and contests additions on iCoke.ca are seasonal and dependent on which reward partners we're working with at the time. Some items may be very limited and only available for a short period of time. Thanks for your interest, and we encourage you to check our site for great programs, info, and offers from Coca-Cola.
    The easiest way to find iCoke PINs is to look for the logo on the package or bottle. We know it's disappointing when one of your favorite brands or packages is not included.

We'll be happy to share this with our Marketing team. In the meantime, please continue checking at different locations, such as major grocery chains, for participating iCoke packaging.

Currently, you may find PINs under the caps of specially-marked 591mL Coca-Cola®, diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero, and Sprite® products, and 2L Coca-Cola®, diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero, and on specially-marked 12-packs of NESTEA® to earn iCoke Points. At this time, these are the only brands participating in the iCoke.ca program.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us again.
    Sincerely,
    XXXX

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Where does it say on the site about points expiring? I looked through the FAQ and it says nothing about points expiring and I received no email from them about my points expiring neither. Can anyone show me where it's posted on the site about the expiry time?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerfaith View Post
    Where does it say on the site about points expiring? I looked through the FAQ and it says nothing about points expiring and I received no email from them about my points expiring neither. Can anyone show me where it's posted on the site about the expiry time?
    In this link about halfway down when it says icoke "terms of use". http://www.icoke.ca/privacy

It states: "Expiration of iCoke Points

If your iCoke Points account is inactive for a period of 90 consecutive calendar days, your iCoke Points will expire. This means that if you do not enter PINs to earn iCoke Points or if you do not spend any of the iCoke Points you have in your iCoke Points account for a period of 90 consecutive calendar days, all iCoke Points in your iCoke Point account will expire without further notice."
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Page 266 of 358 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast

Thread Information