User Tag List

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never got a confirmation email either, but they charged my card the next day so hopefully that's a good sign? lol

ssbean, since you got a confirmation email, do you know how long it takes until you get your card/1st issue?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi everyone! This SPC CARD link is that the card where u don"t need to be a student.. it was problay discussed but 2 many thread to read quickly.

thanks!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
    Hi everyone! This SPC CARD link is that the card where u don"t need to be a student.. it was problay discussed but 2 many thread to read quickly.

thanks!
    Yes it is. Click on the picture in the 1st post in this thread and order from there and you'll get the VIP SPC card, where you don't need to show student ID.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Used the VIP card yesterday in Zellers. The cashier looked at the card and then at me and asked me if I was a student. I said no but I didn't need to be anyway. She said that I still needed to be a student, I just didn't need to show ID. I said if I was a student, I would have ID to show anyway so why bother having a VIP card. She finally took it and made a comment about people trying to get away with things.

I took my stuff out to the car but then went back to the customer service desk as I wanted to clarify the rules on the card and make sure I was right in using it. As I walked up to the desk, the clerk was on the phone telling the person on the other end about how anyone can use the VIP card. (The cashier I had obviously called the service desk to inquire about my transaction).

When the clerk got off the phone, I told her it was me that used the VIP card. The clerk said I was right - that anyone can use that card and she would be making sure all the cashiers were made aware of the rules.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I've never seen a VIP SPC card, but to be fair, Zellers cashiers are told that in order to get the 10% off, it MUST have the card holder present. In other words, suspicions are raised when a woman/man who looks older than average student comes through, no kids- but I ask for student ID card, and unless it's VIP, and they can't produce any, we are told no discount.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pateyface View Post
    Yes it is. Click on the picture in the 1st post in this thread and order from there and you'll get the VIP SPC card, where you don't need to show student ID.

Thanks!!!! i just ordered.. hoping to get it real soon!!!

BTW, anyone have a list of the places where u can use the non-student SPC card?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got my SPC card today in the mail

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Got my first issue AND the card in the mail today! Can't wait for the new Wal Mart ad to come out so I can PM at Zellers and use the card!!!!
    Will have to flip through the mag later to see if any coupons or offers are in it before I give it away!
    Is it baseball season yet?

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I signed up a few months ago when it was first posted. Got mine way back in July.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

is the promo still on for the vip spc card when you subscribe loulou mag?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Yes, if they have any left
    Last year they allowed people to sign up but them told them the SPC cards were out of stock so call them and check first
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

I hope they have some VIP SPC cards left!! I just ordered one, since you can get bonus Optimum points at SDM. I hardly ever go to Zellers, but it will be good for that if I go!

Edited to say: I just called the toll free number on the LOULOU website, and the VIP SPC card offer is still available! woohoo!!
    Last edited by hogama; Tue, Nov 2nd, 2010 at 10:01 AM. Reason: I called... SPC is STILL available!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i got my first issue of the magazine last night, yet the spc card did not come.
    should i be concerned?
    does it come seperatly... someone please tell me.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thaichips View Post
    i got my first issue of the magazine last night, yet the spc card did not come.
    should i be concerned?
    does it come seperatly... someone please tell me.
    I ordered Oct 27 and rec'd my card Nov 15. No mag yet for me - and yes they do come separate.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My SPC card came about 3 days later than the mag.
    Join me at Swagbucks to earn free $$$$!!!! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CaraMiaxxx

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread Information