User Tag List

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    CAD
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)

I'm worried they would say you cant use coupons and SPC....has that ever happened to anyone?

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

ordered mine too

We hope you will enjoy every issue of LOULOU: STYLE SHOPPING STARS!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I feel stupid for ordering it now because I went to Zellers on Saturday and the customer service desk now informed me that it's a new policy to NOT accept coupons with price matching. You can only do 1 or the other. I think it's so stupid since they'll get their money reimbursed anyways! UGH!!! I'm so frustrated. Now I'll just go to Wal-Mart instead where they do both.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pateyface View Post
    I feel stupid for ordering it now because I went to Zellers on Saturday and the customer service desk now informed me that it's a new policy to NOT accept coupons with price matching. You can only do 1 or the other. I think it's so stupid since they'll get their money reimbursed anyways! UGH!!! I'm so frustrated. Now I'll just go to Wal-Mart instead where they do both.
    you gotta be kidding! Omg, that would be horrible!!! I price-matched yesterday and used my coupons...no problem at all, but now I am wondering if this is going to be official!!!!!
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CAD View Post
    I'm worried they would say you cant use coupons and SPC....has that ever happened to anyone?
    Well, the only place where you could use coupons and SPC is Zellers...and I haven't had any problem as of yet. Unless someone decides to change the policy...
    Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julyprincess View Post
    you gotta be kidding! Omg, that would be horrible!!! I price-matched yesterday and used my coupons...no problem at all, but now I am wondering if this is going to be official!!!!!
    Nope, not kidding. I was waiting in line at a regular cashier. Then, the CS lady said I could go to the customer service desk for her to ring me through. Here's how our conversation went:

Me - "I have some price matching & coupons to use."
    CS Lady - "Sorry we don't price match and take coupons anymore. You can do one or the other. Since you're getting the item for lower with the price matching, we won't take the coupon."
    Me - "Really? I do it all the time here."
    She looks & asks the other lady at the CS desk about it and the Other CS Lady says, "Yep, it's a new policy now."
    Me - I give them a HUGE eyeroll and say "Fine. I'm still going to take the stuff I have and price match, but I guess I won't be shopping here anymore since Wal-Mart price matches and takes coupons."
    CS Lady didn't say anything after that and it got really between us and I left the store, UNHAPPY!

UGH!! So frustrating. So I didn't use the $3.50 in coupons I had, which I know isn't a lot, but I wasn't getting a lot of things either and it all adds up in the long run!!

I'm going to go back sometime this week and try to PM and use coupons at a regular cashier. If s/he says the same thing, I'm going to ask to see the new policy in writing, so I can see exactly what it says and when it came into effect. If it is really true, then I'll leave all my stuff and they can put it all back. They should put up notices in the store or on their front doors if there's a new policy.

I use to love going to Zellers for most of my shopping, but maybe that's all going to change now. So now I'm kind of kicking myself for buying the new SPC VIP card/Lou Lou magazine since I won't use it nearly as much. Sorry this is long, I just really needed to vent.
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pateyface View Post
    Nope, not kidding. I was waiting in line at a regular cashier. Then, the CS lady said I could go to the customer service desk for her to ring me through. Here's how our conversation went:

Me - "I have some price matching & coupons to use."
    CS Lady - "Sorry we don't price match and take coupons anymore. You can do one or the other. Since you're getting the item for lower with the price matching, we won't take the coupon."
    Me - "Really? I do it all the time here."
    She looks & asks the other lady at the CS desk about it and the Other CS Lady says, "Yep, it's a new policy now."
    Me - I give them a HUGE eyeroll and say "Fine. I'm still going to take the stuff I have and price match, but I guess I won't be shopping here anymore since Wal-Mart price matches and takes coupons."
    CS Lady didn't say anything after that and it got really between us and I left the store, UNHAPPY!

UGH!! So frustrating. So I didn't use the $3.50 in coupons I had, which I know isn't a lot, but I wasn't getting a lot of things either and it all adds up in the long run!!

I'm going to go back sometime this week and try to PM and use coupons at a regular cashier. If s/he says the same thing, I'm going to ask to see the new policy in writing, so I can see exactly what it says and when it came into effect. If it is really true, then I'll leave all my stuff and they can put it all back. They should put up notices in the store or on their front doors if there's a new policy.

I use to love going to Zellers for most of my shopping, but maybe that's all going to change now. So now I'm kind of kicking myself for buying the new SPC VIP card/Lou Lou magazine since I won't use it nearly as much. Sorry this is long, I just really needed to vent.
    Can you still PM and use the SPC card ( i.e get the discount ..I believe its 10 % ) or even that's not allowed anymore ?

I mean WM has something for $ 2 & Z has it for $ 3 ..so you PM to $ 2 & get a further 10 % off using the SPC ( on the $ 2 ) making it $ 1.80

PMing & using coupons might be out @ Z , but is PMing & getting the SPC discount still on ?

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

You can PM and use SPC but not PM and coupons. Drives me crazy too because they get the coupon money back from the manufacturer. it's not like they are giving us a double deal.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yeah, that sucks. Make's my purchase even worse.
    just hope to find cashier that doesn't know about this yet.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you! just order it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Used my spc yesterday with hbc bp +pm(3x)+ coupons. no problems at all. the cashier was cheering me on

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I contacted HO about Zellers not letting me use price matching and coupons this past weekend. They said yes it is allowed and here is their reply:

"I do apologize for the incident that occurred in the ______ Store. There is no "new" Policy that I am aware of regarding Price Matching and using Coupons. Customers are permitted to Price Match and use Coupons, as always you can only use 1 Coupon per item and can not use multiple coupons for the same item.
    Again, I do apologize for this and have addressed this with the Store so it does not happen in the future.

I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and look forward to continue serving you at our Hbc stores.

Thanks,
    Kim Deschamps
    District Administrator | Zellers District 24 & 25
    Hudson's Bay Company"

Now I will take this with me every time I go to Zellers. Hope that helps and clears it up. I suggest everyone print it out to have in case they get told you can't do both, especially when you're using your SPC.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome!! thanks for the heads up!! Already ordered my subscription and with that freebie cannot go wrong!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WARNING!. This happened to me last year 2009-2010.
    LOULOU never shipped my SPC Card. I received less that 8 issues this year. Yes. I called SPC ..they said it is LOULOU that send SPC Card. SO I then called LOULOU and they said it will take 8 weeks before I can get it. ??? So in the end ..I still did not get it...
    I am not against LOULOU but This unfortunately happened on me so I want to share you guys..
    I will get SPC card from SPC website..directly..

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jurassic98 View Post
    WARNING!. This happened to me last year 2009-2010.
    LOULOU never shipped my SPC Card. I received less that 8 issues this year. Yes. I called SPC ..they said it is LOULOU that send SPC Card. SO I then called LOULOU and they said it will take 8 weeks before I can get it. ??? So in the end ..I still did not get it...
    I am not against LOULOU but This unfortunately happened on me so I want to share you guys..
    I will get SPC card from SPC website..directly..
    So sorry to hear this happened to you. I would have cancelled my Lou Lou subscription, citing the missing SPC card as the reason. Unfortunately, if you're looking to buy the VIP SPC card, the Lou Lou promotion is the only way to get it.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information