User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Best Hair Straightner?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CHI <3
    I love my Chi.
    My hair is very thick and long, and it works amazing.

Trading Score
    45 (96%)

love the chi as well but do not get the pink breast cancer one. I had it and it doesn't work the same as the other models for some reason.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

To be honest when you walk through the mall and theres those guys trying to pull you over to show you how could there straightners are.. they are the BEST!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I can't remember if I posted here, but I have straight hair to begin with. I picked up a black conair that you put a little bit of water in it, it came with crimping and waving plates as well. I paid $14.99 for it a couple years ago. It honestly works the best for me and for some of my friends.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Has anyone tried the Chi Air line?
    It's not a salon line but it seems to be something new that they are carrying in drug stores.
    Would guess that it would not be the same quality as the salon Chi, but am wondering about it. Also, the difference between the 2 lines would be something for the OP to be aware of if they're going to buy one.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am using Paul Mitchell. It is best for hair straightener, I bought it before three years ago, on that time its price was $ 85 only. It is superb for using, I am using it still now, but there are no any problem for its instruments, really it is best.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have been an avid Chi girl FOREVER.... until I finally asked my hairdresser what she uses on my hair (WORKS WAY BETTER THAN A CHI!) It's called Keratin Complex (it's a whole system but you can just by the straightener...)

They have a whole line of straightener products (shampoos, conditioners... etc.) I have heard they are amazing but have never tried them.

They have a promo on right now if you buy the flat iron you get a FREE mini iron!!!

http://www.keratincomplex.com/defaul...&productid=702

You won't be disappointed!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rectifier is good or not good for you probably depends on your hair type, length and needs. But here are some things we consider a plate is the best good for all, have the option to transform your hair soft and silky hair, and there are no bad effects of it.
    ]

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Maxiglide <3

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a $12 Conair 1 inch ceramic from Walmart that I have been using on my bushy, thick, hay-like hair for years lol. It's great and I take it with me when I travel. I'm so glad I didn't have to spend a fortune.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Straight is good or not good for you, it probably hair length and type depending on your needs. However, here are some features we are looking straight hair better what is good for all, to turn your hair into silky smooth hair low maintenance option, and I dreamed of: an improvement or that their chemical straightner That temporarily tame curls with hair or hair do it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use the Karmin G3 Salon pro, which heats up to 450f with temperature control, dual voltage, tourmaline ceramic plates with rounded edges which makes it great for also curling your hair. I love it!! and I totally recommend it, it leaves my hair straight, soft and manageable.
    AddyB likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i would say the chi but it all depends on the thickness of your hair. i have really thin hair & the conair flat iron i use works wonderful.

Coupon Junkie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KouponKlipper View Post
    I, too bought the Cortex from WInners..its works amazing. I think I paid 39.99 for it...I have very unruly, thin curly hair. I have had a few people ask me where I got my straightener...once I tell them they can't believe it! You should try one! Its a great deal!

Same me too I bought my winners cortex staightener almost four years ago and it works great, the only reason I would even think of replacing it would be to get one with adjustable temperature (Which winners now sells for $40-50! cortex brand too i think) Anyways I was at the mall once and a guy pulled me over to his booth to show me his hair straightener he's trying to sell me and long behold its exactly the same as mines accept $200 cheaper!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tourmaline, or an Infrared hair straightener, and also about the size you should choose as per your hair type, this article would definitely resolve all your queries.The Sedu Flat Iron is one of the most talked about hair straightening products on the market today. This product is known for creating hair styles only celebrities have.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information