User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Used 2 x 5.00off coupons at babies r us today and got this 12mos shirt for $2.08 and a bottle of Natureclean floor cleaner for .55cents!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

nice to see everyone getting some good deals! I can't help but laugh a little inside about all of the coupons the BRU cashiers are getting, because my store in particular are always such hard as*es about excepting manufacturers coupons!
    I had one cashier tell me once that they don't take coupons on sale items, I told them that its a manufacturers coupon and they will be reimbursed the face value even if the item is on sale, she then informs me that "they are not a grocery store"??? Some of the cashiers do seem to take it quite personally when there is a coupon, really, why do they care so much? its not coming off their paycheque!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyincowtown View Post
    nice to see everyone getting some good deals! I can't help but laugh a little inside about all of the coupons the BRU cashiers are getting, because my store in particular are always such hard as*es about excepting manufacturers coupons!
    I had one cashier tell me once that they don't take coupons on sale items, I told them that its a manufacturers coupon and they will be reimbursed the face value even if the item is on sale, she then informs me that "they are not a grocery store"??? Some of the cashiers do seem to take it quite personally when there is a coupon, really, why do they care so much? its not coming off their paycheque!
    I am agree, but remember call their head office let them know EACH time u experience hard time with them... I am sure they will loss their job much faster than you think

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

ok so I went to babiesRus one time friday and I bought 2 reusable bag and a box of flushable moist wipes by pull-ups and it cost me 0.30$

I went back saturday with my mom and my dad 2 times and we bought with 6 coupons
    -aveeno bottle 3.38$

-aveeno bottle 3.38$

-slippers 1.12$

-reusable bag
    baby socks
    flushable moist wipes (pull-ups)0.30$

-flushable moist wipes (pull-ups)
    baby socks
    2 baby bib 0.92$

-pack of 6 washcloths
    baby socks
    baby bib 0.85$
    *and they give us the babiesrus catalog that they sell 2$ for free (there's a lot of coupon in it)

and sunday I went back 2 times with my parents and we bought with 6 coupons

-baby first christmas blanket with a little reindeer in plush on it
    baby bib
    baby night-clothes 0.47$

-aveeno bottle 3.38$

-2 baby bib
    2 nipple 0.60$

-baby socks
    baby night-clothes
    baby first christmas with a plush reindeer on it 0.72$

-2 baby socks
    reusable bag
    flushable moist wipes 1.42$

- bag of 42 diapers 5.22$

for a total of 13 coupons, 22.06$ and 31 items

I don't have a baby so we made a big bag for a women that's gonna be mom soon I'm sure she'll be happy! but I kept a bunch of stuff

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

OH!! and I forgot! they let us use coupons on items on sale, almost everything we bought was on sale, diapers, nipple, baby bib, baby night-clothes and I think the socks were on sale but i'm not sure, but I got a pretty good deal so i'm happy!

thanks for sharing this coupon!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

AUGH! I didn't get to check on here this weekend and missed out on the $5 coupon!!! That'll teach me to keep being addicted to this website. Glad to see all the good deals people got!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MommyMelanie View Post
    I think 3 or 4 is one thing but someone using anymore then 10 is definitely abusing it. This is almost the same thing as the printable coupons. Now no one will take printable coupons.
    +1. I live near a TRU so I went on Saturday and Sunday. My bf went later in the day on both days and got the last of the things I was planning on getting my sister from her registry. I really wish others would limit themselves and split up their shopping over a few days or go once with their friends and get them to redeem some coupons for them too. It's true this coupon was abused (just like any other printable) and we all know that very few stores take printables as a result. Maybe it would have just been best to use this coupon on a HV item (like in my case, a stroller, car seat, rocking chair and bath tub), because we can practically get free baby wipes and free baby body wash with regular manufacturer's coupons.

That being said, they were doing inventory at my TRU on Saturday and the Regional District Manager, along with ppl from HO, were saying that next time they're going to put a minimum $50 purchase on the coupon because of the coupon abuse they had (or something along those lines...I overheard, didn't ask them directly). So I guess this one was fun for a weekend, but I doubt they'll do it again.

But definitely a Thumbs Up OP for posting this. You saved me $20 off of $700. Every little bit helps! Thanks again OP

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Yippy View Post
    I got the Playtex Ortho-Pro teether for $0.12cent after using the $1 coupon + the $5 off!!
    thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information