User Tag List

Thread: PG London Drugs

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Anyone have much luck with stacking at the PG LD? I haven't don't much with it as I don't shop LD that often but I'd like to start now that I won't be working...need to save as much $$ as possible! Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was visiting in P.G. last week and had no problems. Just make sure you have you coupons stacked properly(different upc's)/organized and go to the Customer Service desk. The lady that rang me through was very friendly and helpful, had a great conversation with her!

brittanyb
    Trading Score
    153 (100%)

They have been having problems with certain cashiers taking way to long to ring in coupons so now they have to have a superviser ring them through. But for the most part most of the ladies there are amazing!!! and love coupons. I go and stack almost every week and have no problems except if a certain cashier is working. Good luck with your stacking!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks sympatica and bborik, did you use any home printed coupons at all? I'm heading to PG tomorrow so I might make a trip to LD!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Only have tried stacking once and the lady at the customer service desk I got was extremely slow, refused to adjust the coupons and was mad at me because she had a big line because of the coupons. Not the most pleasent experience

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have never had problems there. The staff have been extremely friendly and helpful to me. I always go to CS to stack. They will call another CS over to help if a lineup gets going. I like the staff at LD

Thread Information